Tricked

[Jihyeong's POV]

November 4

9:00 am

As a part of our game, kookie, jimin and i wen to The Min's yesterday.

was it unfair because we didn't even told the others that we have these kind of haphazard adavra kedavra wingardium leviosa stuffs?

(okay. just don't mind what i said)

i mean, wouldn't it be more fun if the other guys are there too?

kay i admit it, i wanna see namjoon and seokjin together plus hobi and my friend and ..

taehyung.

..

did i forgot someone?

um..

i dunno.

the reason why i wanna see taehyung?..

well, he's just so.. cute and adorable and cute and fluffy and cute and squishy and cute and ...

gah i wanna adopt him so bad.

he reminds me of my bestfriend so much.

by the way, i'm currently here buying groceries because i got out of stock..

wait..

should i just go back to my apartment?

i'll visit daegu tomorrow, remember?

then all of these stuffs inside my cart will be useless though.

aish..

i placed back all the foods from my cart to it's original place and just bought some pack of candies( for my sister ).

the grocery staffs / crews kept on looking at me as if i just got recruited with the same job as them, just wearing an improper uniform.

the store doesn't have much costumers since it's just built yesterday, so i got to pass by the counter easily.

when i was about to reach the exit, a familiar looking guy wearing a black face mask entered.

i just stopped by to follow the guy using my eyes. he took a cart from a corner and started picking snacks.

i cannot see his eyes since it's being covered with his bangs, so it's really hard for me to tell who's that guy us.

when he was about to take a pack of bananakick placed on a higher rack, he seemed to tiptoe and a part of his tummy revealed.
he is pale, skinny, got veiny hands and also got rings on his finger.

only one person came to my mind..

..

Yoongi.

.. it must be him.

"Yooㅡ" i was about to call him but then i started thinking,..what if.. it's just the ghost version of yoongi again??

remember, he visited the dorm once and he also visited my dream.. and it turned out to be a super hurrendous nightmare.

i don't know what's the reason why he kept on showing to us.. i don't know why is it yoongi. i mean, why does the spirit uses yoongi's body if he can even use anyone's?

i want to know.

the guy suddenly turned his head to me...

yeah, i was right. it was him.

but i'm still not sure if it's the real or the ghost one.

(hey! it's not impossible for a ghost to buy groceries!)