32

Toni
The next day..

Waking up I heard Jordan's light snores. I had to use the bathroom and he was still holding on to me. Shaking Jordan's arm he groaned and moved a little.

"Jordan..".

"hmm?" He said with his eyes closed.

"let me go".

"nah, go back to sleep Toni". I grabbed his arm and he sighed.

"I have to use the bathroom". He finally moved over and pulled the covers up.

"hurry up". I giggled and walked to the bathroom. Once I was finally, I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. Going back to the room Jordan was laying on his back.

"Jordan are you hungry?".

"yeah". He said with his eyes closed and I went downstairs to start it. Eating a few pieces of fruit, Jordan came down some minutes later.

"so your moving your things back in now or?..". I asked and he cut his eyes to me.

"Hell yes, I wanna be here again with you and my babies". Jordan said, bringing me closer to him with his arms around me. I smiled and he held his hand under my chin.

"Your distracting me from cooking Jordan". Trying to get back to cooking he turned my head to his.

"Relax, we good". His lips pressed against mines and I almost melted in Jordan's arms while kissing him back.

Feeling Jordan's hand on my stomach, I held his face as we pulled away. He licked his lips and chuckled.

"Why you laughing?". I asked as I turned the fire out. Rubbing my stomach, his phone buzzed and he looked at it for a while.

"my bad, that was my manager. But that was the first time we kissed in a while". He says while I fixed our plates.

"I know Jordan".

"Hold up I got it, go sit down". I nodded and sat at the table as he brought our plates.

"I have to meet with my manager today, so I'll go pick up bri in a hour or so".

"ok, she's gonna be happy your here..".

"I know, I missed y'all a lot". Jordan looked at me and I tried not to smile.

"you think everything could go back to how it use to be?". I asked him while eating.

"if we work towards that then yeah, I want that too". Talking for a while longer, we both took a shower and Jordan went to pick Briana up.

Jordan

  going inside my moms house I heard bri laughed and I chuckled.

"Is that my princess making all that noise?". I asked and she turned around.

"yes!". I chuckled and pick her up while kissing her cheek a few times.

"What's up ma?". She was sitting in a chair smiling me.

"You look mighty happy". I kissed her cheek and she patted my back.

"I am".

"You guys worked it out?".

"Not exactly but we're getting there ma". Sitting at the table next to her bri played with my fingers.

"I'm happy your not sad like you use to be son, toni makes you happy". 

"She does, I'm not losing her again". I said as I looked down at bri trying to get my attention.