Chapter Twenty-four

Sasha had been walking endlessly for days just trying to figure out her next move, she knew that her mate would never take her back and even if he did she would not be accepted back into the pack. She had now screwed her chances of getting back with Connor "Stupid mate ruining everything" she huffed pulling some leaves off a nearby tree and ripping them to shreds "I gave him everything he needed and more, I'll make him pay...I'll make them both pay!" she growled and stamped her foot...then she froze.

Something didn't feel right! She instantly shifted and went into high alert, she sensed danger and it was close, something caught the corner of her eye but it was too late, a dart hit her in her side, she howled with pain as she felt the burning silver travel through her body. Within a minute her eyes felt heavy and her legs couldn't carry her weight any more, she collapsed before the whole world turned black.

She woke up and felt panic as she noticed the large clinical room she was lying in, she tried to sit up but couldn't move, she looked at her swollen red wrists and noticed the silver chains and cuffs that secured her in place. "What the hell is going on here!" she screamed at a man who was sleeping in the corner "Oh! You finally decided to join us!" boomed a voice from the other side of the room that she couldn't quite see.

"Who the hell are you?" she spat as he walked cockily over to the side of her bed, "I wouldn't bother trying to get up I have..." "I know silver, bonehead I'm not stupid!" she interrupted rolling her eyed at him sarcastically. "One more outburst from you and I will tape your mouth shut as well" he sneered inches from her face.

She really didn't like this, she had no idea where she was or who these people are, they didn't smell like wolves 'Oh my god!' she figured it out a bit slower than usual due to the silver that was still swimming through her body and the silver restraints. The facts where now so clear, what wolves would use silver to catch a single female wolf, these people had to be hunters but why her?

The man just stood there with his dark eyes burning into hers, he finally grunted and walked away "I want full bloods done ASAP" he barked an order out to another unseen person "Yes sir!" he replied and she heard a trolley shuffle across the floor towards her "Although she was a werewolf and healed super fast, she still hated needles."Why are you doing this?" she whispered to the young boy who was drawing a few vials of her blood "None of your business" he shrugged trying to sound tough.

It felt like hours before the creepy man with the long greasy black hair came back "Now I hope you are going to play nice...cos I don't have time for tarts like you!" he snarled while grabbing a handful of her black hair causing her to wince at the sharp pain, she involuntarily allowed a few tears to fall down her face. The creepy man just laughed at her and unlocked both her wrist and feet restraints and dragged her out of the hospital type bed and out the door.

Her body was too week to shift and her legs were still shaky, she had a quick look around at her surroundings, it looked like a huge hospital, and there were people walking round with long white coats on. She was taken to what looked like a prison cell, it had a bed, toilet, sink and a small window "Before you try anything" he grabbed something out of his pocket and smirked. It looked like a dog collar only shiny, he snapped it round her neck and she instantly felt dizzy, he had placed a silver collar on her and knew that there was no way that she could break it off...she was screwed!