Chapter Twenty-three

Adelaide lay in Connors huge bed still swamped in his clothes, his scent was everywhere, she wanted to roll in his scent like a cat on catnip. She felt restless as she needed to feel Connor next to her. She didn't need to look in the mirror to know that her eyes where gold with lust, she needed him right now!

She got up out of bed and followed his scent to his office, Colin had left hours ago and she hasn't heard a sound from Connor, 'maybe he is mad that I came to his house?' she said with panic, she just stood outside his huge wooden door petrified to knock in case she was rejected. "Adelaide you can come in!" she heard a deep voice from behind the door.

She slowly opened the heavy door and peeked her head round, Connor was sitting behind an extravagantly carved desk rubbing his temples "Is this a bad time ...cos I can go?" she asked quietly, Connor smiled warmly and motioned to the chair in front if him "don't be daft, I was just finishing a few things before I came to find you." Adelaide squirmed in her chair as she was still fighting the urge to maul him right here.

Connor done a double take as he noticed the change in her eye colour and her lips were swollen just like they normally were after a heavy make out session. In human form or not, her natural instinct would be to resume the ritual. Connor had hoped this would happen as he couldn't force her to mark him; it had to be done when she was ready.

"Connor...I really need you!" she said as she pressed herself into the desk revealing a bit too much of her cleavage, that done it! Connor brushed the paperwork clean off his desk 'damn that will take forever to sort' he thought before he noticed that Adelaide had sprawled herself on-top of his desk, he climbed on top of her and kissed his mark on her neck that sent a powerful and sensual shock through her body, she arched her back in response that made him return to that spot and place lots of small kisses on it, Adelaide moaned before running her hands up his chest, he quivered from her touch.

Slowly she crawled out from beneath him and took his hand, Connor didn't say a word but let her lead him out of his office, and he followed her until she stopped outside his bedroom. His wolf was jumping with joy as he knew what was happening.

Adelaide led Connor over to his bed and sat him down before wrapping her arms round his neck, Connor pulled her onto his lap, legs akimbo "Are you sure this is what you want?" Connor whispered allowing her a chance to still back out "I want you right now!" she purred before dominating Connor by biting gently at his lower lip begging entry which Connor accepted, she was so full of need that the kiss was deep and made them both fill with another need.

She slowly picked a spot just under his earlobe and after spending some time kissing the chosen place, she felt her fangs elongate and her wolf's instinct took over as she bit down hard enough to break the skin, she felt Connors heart rate increase and he gave out a low moan and she felt his body start to tense up as the bond between them strengthened causing both of them a moment of pure ecstasy.

Job done her wolf gave her back full control, Adelaide seen the red mark on his neck and felt good, she lightly kissed it and noted the reaction he gave so she blew gently causing him to curse under his breath as she continued to tease him.

He couldn't take any more of her teasing so in one fluid movement, he flipped her so she was now under him, her eyes were now completely golden and it that moment he knew that he couldn't hold back any more "Connor...I need you!" she whispered in his ear.

So after what felt like an eternity, Connor and Adelaide completed the mating ritual, Connor made sure that her first time was special. He had taken it slow even though it was taking all his time to hold back. She had been amazing! And after the third time that night she had even insisted on going on top and matched his stamina. No other women had come close to satisfying him like she had just done.