Chapter Ten

Connor reluctantly left her house and headed back to the bed and breakfast to get his stuff and check out, luckily he had only been in town a couple of days so he could quite easily creep back into his house without being challenged to his whereabouts.

Although he runs a peaceful pack the women tend to throw themselves at him. Women knew that if they could bag themselves an Alpha, their social status would go through the roof. Once there was a time he would have gladly taken everything they could give him then dump them when he got bored. Until thirty months ago his life was women, parties and alcohol before the dreams started and he couldn't even look at another women.

Well at least he's found her now even if it did take an eternity and she's taking things incredibly well considering she has just found out she's werewolf. **Connor is that you?** Colin spoke out as he got closer to his territory **Yip will fill you in when I get back, be about ten minutes** Connor replied changing up a gear as he sped off towards home.

Connor reached home in record time and just as he was about to open the door he heard a familiar voice behind him 'damn' he growled "Not now Sasha I'm busy" he spoke voice filled with aggression "But baby, I've just come back I have missed you soooo much!" she spoke with her sexiest voice but it just grated on his nerves "Not now go bother someone else!" Connor snarled as he turned the door handle but she made the mistake of wrapping her arms round his waist and pull herself as close as she could to him "I want you...forever!" she whispered into his ear. Without warning he turned and pinned her against the door "So what happened to your mate?" he asked coolly.

Sasha had found her mate a year ago and had left to join her mates pack. At the time he was devastated as she was his first girlfriend and although they both slept around, they always seemed to get attracted back to each other. But once she enviably found her mate she dumped him without a care in the world and left to be with her mate. He knew why she was here, he heard through the grapevine that she was sleeping around at her new pack trying to get to the Alpha, whose mate was killed by hunters years ago. Even though the age gap was a lot bigger she flirted and whispered sweet nothing's into his ear but the Alpha told her mate and in turn she was cast out of the pack

'So now she has the nerve to come crawling back to me!' he thought then looked as Sasha who he was still pinning up. Sasha was blessed with breathtaking beauty that he had once been captivated by, her long raven black hair, ice blue eyes and was very good in bed, but no other women would ever come close to his mate.

"You are not welcome here!" he growled as his eyes started to darken which put fear in her eyes. "But you are single...I am single, what's the problem?" she hissed as she tried to kiss him. Connor threw his head back in disgust "You ever try that again and I will personally kill you, and for your information I have found my mate!" he said rather too quickly as anger came into her face "Well where is the slapper that managed to bag you then?" she smiled smugly 'big mistake' his wolf shouted as his wolf came to the surface begging to be released to rip her head off. "You are no longer welcome here, I will let you leave but show your face here once more and you will be treated as an intruder." Connor spoke through gritted teeth trying his hardest to keep control.

As Sasha noticed that it was taking all of his strength to hold back his wolf who would surely kill her she finished by taking a few steps back hissing "You will regret this!" and with that she shifted into her sandy brown wolf and ran through the woods as fast as she could.

All his good feelings where now gone and all he wanted to do is see Adelaide again, he closed his eyes and allowed himself to picture her in his mind. He instantly felt better as he felt calmness wash over his body...well most of his body, he growled and realised that a cold shower would be an idea.

Colin was waiting downstairs by the time he had changed "Hey there how'd it go?" Colin shouted pulling Connor into a man hug. "I found her" Connor grinned with a sparkle in his eye "Congrats cuz what she like?" he said patting the sofa beside him. Connor sat down and sighed "She is stunning, long wavy red hair that reaches her waist, the most amazing crystal blue eyes and not to mention her body..." Connor trailed off remembering her beauty. "Snap out of it!" Colin shouted clicking his fingers in front of his face "what!!!" Connor snapped "Oh yeah we have a major problem, she didn't know she was a werewolf"

Connor waited for his cousin to reply. "Oh so she's half blood?" he said cringing as this was a big problem, when you mate both powers are united as one and split into equal shares so if a half blood mates with pure blood half the power goes to the human (or hybrid as they are normally called) and reduces the total power. "No that's definitely not the problem here in fact she is way more powerful than me" he laughed sheepishly looking at his cousin for a reaction. Colin burst out laughing "Oh my god what pack is she from?" Connor shook his head "Don't know she thinks she was abandoned as a baby by maybe the daughter of the couple that have brought her up, but they are both human" Connor growled in frustration.

They both knew that if she is indeed an Alpha or an Alpha Heiress you need to ask permission before he could start the mating ritual as many Alpha's arrange marriages to gain power and land.

"Well we could start by making a list of the top packs cos if she is as powerful as you say, then her mum and dad must be full blood going back at least as far as your bloodline" Colin said picking up a pen from the coffee table and started tapping his teeth with it. "Stop that will you and let me think" Connor growled lightly knowing he was just frustrated and not really annoyed with Colin.

Connor sighed realising there was only one option. He had to explain everything to his parents.