Jungkook

A/N- Get your tissues ready.

Jungkook POV

Am I dead? It feels like it. Shit. I'm sorry Y/N. I couldn't save you. I'm so sorry.

*The day before*

I sat frozen as Y/N's house went up in flames. I was on my way there only to find firefighters everywhere. I dashed towards the house to find her before I was held back by firefighters.

"Let me go!! My wife is in there!", I shouted but they refused to let me go.

"Sir we can't do that. We're trying to help her if she's alive.", one told me as I still struggled.

"Let go of me!", I screamed before blacking out.

When I woke up I was told no one could be saved from the fire. My life was snatched away from me just like that. I felt empty. She was my everything. My world. We finally worked around my schedule to get married and then she's gone. I let a tear roll down my cheek before looking at my phone as it buzzed. My hyungs had been trying to call me all day but I didn't have to strength to deal with them. I don't. I walked out of my apartment and made my way down the street. Didn't know where I was going or who I was going to, I just wanted to walk. I've been walking for what feels like hours the sun was beginning to set and all I could think about was her face.

*Flashback*

"Kookie!!", Y/N called from upstairs.

"Yes!", I replied back.

"Should I were this tonight?", she asked about our date.

"Yeah. I like the slit. Makes you look sexy.", I chuckled and she giggled.

Her arms went around my shoulders before I planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

"I love you.", I mumbled causing her to smile.

*End of Flashback*

I sighed before looking up at the sky seeing how its gotten dark. I stared back at the ground before my should bumped into someone walking by. They cursed at me but I didn't care anymore. Someone grabbed my shoulder but I yanked away. Next thing I know a hand was around my throat and I was slammed into a nearby wall.

"Yah! Wake up you're late for work."

The guy before me threw a punch and hit me dead in the cheek. I groaned as another punch landed in my gut. I could feel the coppery taste of blood leave my lips. I fell to the ground and allowed myself to be punched and kicked. After a while the two guys walked away as if nothing ever happened. I stared off into space as another memory flashed before my eyes.