1

Toni Miller
Los Angeles, California
Two years later

" bri bri look daddy", pointing to Jordan briana screamed his name and he waved to her.

    Watching him play bri clapped whenever Jordan shot the ball.

" go daddy!". She laid back on me and watched her father.

" mommy I play too?".

" at home baby, not now". I handed her a piece of cotton candy.

••••

   Waiting for Jordan to come meet us bri held on to my leg and I fixed her hair.

   " good game baby". I said as Jordan kissed me.

" daddy!". Bri yelled.

" what's up baby girl". Jay picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck hiding from the cameras.

" no picture daddy". Bri said and we laughed

" I know baby, let's go". Getting in the car, I laid my head on his shoulder and be held my hand.

    Getting to the house, bri ran inside and jay picked my up, while closing the door.

" you were amazing tonight". I said before I kissed his neck.

" thank you baby". He smacked my ass and carried me upstairs. Kissing his lips over and over bri ran into the room.

" I get kiss daddy, not mommy". Jay put me down and picked up bri

" both of my babies get kisses". Jay kissed her cheek over and over as she laughed.

" I lay with you?". He nodded and put her on the bed.

" yeah baby girl, after daddy takes a shower".

  Taking bri into her room I bathed her and got her pajamas ready.

" I put on shirt mommy?".

" yes". Helping her put her pajamas on, I brushed her hair and she grabbed her doll.

" mommy doll pretty". I nodded and looked at her doll

" yeah princess, she's pretty".

•••

Laying in bed with jay he rubbed my ass and I kissed all over his face.

" mommy I lay with daddy". I laughed and helped bri get on the bed.

" you want me all to yourself huh?".

" yes daddy I lay with you". She laid on his chest and he rubbed her back.

" come on big baby". I smiled as he pulled me closer to him.

" I love you". He kissed me and wrapped his arms around us.

" I love you too baby".

" I sleep mommy, hush". Bri said as we laughed.

••••

Jordan Miller

" Briana stop, you can't eat ice cream right now". She fell out and started crying.

" daddy I eat ice cream". She cried as I picked her up.

" no ice cream princess". She put her finger in her mouth and laid on my shoulder.

" why is she crying?". Toni asked while coming down stairs.

" she wants ice cream and I told her no".

" it's too early for that, bri you gotta eat breakfast". She said while looking in the refrigerator.

" I play daddy?". I nodded and let her down. She ran into the living room and climbed on the couch playing with her dolls.

" I don't get no kiss?". I said as Toni turned around.

" I'm sorry baby". Wrapping my arms around her, I bent down and kissed her.

" I have a few days off so I wanna go to Atlanta". I told her and she nodded.

" you've been super busy, I've been waiting to go back for a while now". She bent over to grab some pans and I bit my lip.

" after that I have interviews, stuff for charity..". I said as I sighed.

" don't stress yourself out,  you're doing good right now". I nodded watched briana.

<<<<<<<
Comment & vote 💖