A Small Betrayal

It had been several days since Ash spoke to her father and rectified everything with him. She'd spent more time with him, the pair speaking of their lives as though they had only just met. But. In a way. They had. Ash was just a child when they lost contact. And now she was 18 years old with a fiance. Her life had changed quite a lot. As for her father, he had been promoted to one of the top generals, matching Decimus in his role. His son, and Ash's eldest brother, Falcor, had also been promoted and was now the general of his own branch within the Borgia guard. A lot had happened in the 10 years that the pair hadn't spoke to one another.
"There's something I think you should know dad. It's about... It's about the assassins" started Ash, looking to her father as the pair walked through the halls of the arena. "If this is information about them, we best speak of it in the presence of the other generals. They may want to hear of the assassins that have slain so many of their men. And it also includes Decimus being present aswell. Come. We will call upon the generals as we head to the place where we can speak in private" said Kaiser, taking Ash's shoulder in his hand and leading her down another hallway.
"They'll be shocked to hear what I'll say. Not something you'd expect from someone that used to work with them" sighed Ash as they walked. "Allow me to head to the room alone whilst you fetch the generals? I just need some time to think about how I'm going to say this" Ash knew that she had to have a clear mind, and had to speak clearly to the generals. It made it easier that she was somewhat of a 'figure' in the arena now. Being the Black Knight was most interesting when it came to speaking with generals and other high profile members.
Kaiser nodded to her request, motioning ahead to the room at the end of the hallway. "I will return shortly with the generals"

~1 Hour Later~

The generals filed into the room where Ash was sat waiting for them. Decimus instantly taking the seat by her side. The pair didn't have time to speak, as one of the generals spoke; "So, Black Knight. Your father says there is something you wish to speak of relating to the assassins. You may speak. Use the parchment on the table to draw diagrams if you must" The general that had spoken watched her intensly. His dark golden eyes burning into her as she now moved to the head of the table they were seated around.
"The assassins. Those I once called friends. You all know I used to be with them, and you all chased me at one point. You called me the scum of Rome. Scum of Venice. For what? For being an assassin. I've been in this arena for over a year now. Not once. Have the assassins made any attempts to free me. You'd think that they would, right? Not only that. But they have been to several events. I don't know how they got past the guards at the gates. And they can't have been mistaken as normal citizens. Not with those hoods. No one but them wear hoods; and I do. But that's part of this Black Knight thing. Gentlemen. What I am saying is that I'm no longer allied with the assassins. Them not making any attempts to free me, nor any attempts to even make contact. Gives me enough of a reason to drop my ties with them. Along with several other reasons. But I won't speak of him. And I will spare you the sob story. The assassins, as you know have a den on the outskirts of the city. That isn't their only den. There is another den south of the blacksmith near the lake to the East of this arena. That den is where you will find assassin plans and weaponry. Sef often stays there to guard the items. But Sef isn't the best of the assassins, so passing him will be easy. The main den is where you'll find the rest of the assassins. Go there. And you'll have them all at once. Catch them between 9pm and midnight, and they will most likely be in the foyer relaxing. So you will catch them off guard if you are quiet. Gentlemen. I no longer wish to ally myself with them. It has brought me nothing but trouble day after day. It has nearly killed me on several occassions. Believe me when I say that the assassins wanted to kill me too. But they didn't because they feared the consequences. Maybe they should've done it whilst they had the chance. But now.... It doesn't matter. You have the information I wished to share at this time. Do with it what you wish. They will know that I have spoke of this. So either bring them here. Or tell them what the Black Knight thinks of them. 'We work in the dark to serve the light' They do not realise how shady that sounds"
Ash spoke without stopping, only silencing once she had said that which she had wanted to say. But now it was out there. It was out that she had dropped her allegiance with the assassins. The generals kept their gaze on her for a moment.
"The Borgia Blood is alive once more, Kaiser. Your daughter. She speaks well. And now that she is the Black Knight.... Well. Kaiser. It is your choice whether you take her into your army. I believe she is already trained to fight" commented the eldest general who had spoken previously. Kaiser glanced at Ash as she returned to her seat beside Decimus. "She can join my army if she wishes. Or she can work alongside Decimus. Let us not forget that she is also a knight and has duties of her own" replied Kaiser, looking to the general. "Ah, yes. I did forget for a moment. Black Knight, what do you wish to do?"

"Can I have time to think?"

[Authors Note: Sorry for the lack of updates again! I needed time to think about this part. Anyway! Which army should Ash join along with her duties as a knight? Her father's army. Or should she work alongside Decimus?]