We're A Family

Niero held Ash close to him, not moving at all as he just held her close. He could feel her starting to relax as he gave a sigh of relief. "We're gonna help you" he whispered softly, still not moving as the others started to arrive. Flamma moved over instantly after grabbing medical supplies and a spare set of clothes for Ash. She needed to get cleaned up, and get some warm clothes on before wounds weren't the only thing she had to worry about. Illnesses were hard to treat, not impossible, but they were hard to treat nonetheless.
The pair cleaned Ash's wounds as gently as they could. Wrapping gauze and bandages around her before changing her into the cleaner, warmer clothes. All the while, Ash was drifting in and out of sleep, whimpering ever so slightly at the pain that was caused from time to time. At least she wasn't screaming in pain. Flamma pulled a blanket gently over Ash as she still remained in Niero's arms near the fireplace. "You should take her to her room, Niero. The bed will be softer for her, and the room will be warmer and more private for her. She needs rest. A lot of it too before tomorrow. Its heartbreaking to know that she's going to suffer at the hands of Decimus over and over again. All because she lost a single fight. She tried hard, and we know she did. She had far more opponents than any of us did for our first fights"
"I know she did" murmured Niero, cradling his sister to his chest as he stood. "That man will try and kill my little sister. But he won't get away with it. She tried hard in her fight, and I know she did. She fought as hard as she could,  but they fought harder and they tried to kill her. They could've killed her, but they left her alive to suffer. They could've done a lot of stuff, but they didn't. They just wanted her to suffer as much as possible and I don't want her to suffer, Flamma. She doesn't deserve this anymore. She doesn't deserve to suffer at the hands of anyone here. If I ever have to fight her, I won't wield a blade against my own sister. They can't make me" he said as he walked to Ash's room, pushing the door open before heading inside to lay Ash on her bed. As he lay her down, he pulled a blanket up over her, before taking a seat on the end of the bed. He planned on staying in her room with her overnight to make sure she was okay. Only would he leave when he knew she was absoultely ok. Or when Decimus came by to fetch her for another punishment. That is if he even did another one. Decimus usually stuck to his word, but sometimes he just said things to make sure that a certain behaviour wasn't repeated.
In this case, that certain behaviour is Ash losing her fight. He may have just threatened multiple attacks to scare Ash into not losing her fights. Or at least, trying not to lose her fights.
As if she didn't try last time!
Flamma also stayed with Niero. The Gladiatrix was close to Ash, and saw her as a sort of daughter figure. Ash meant a lot to Flamma, just like she did to Niero. Even if Flamma  and Ash weren't family. Flamma would always see her as such.