Captured

Decimus chuckled darkly as he watched Kaiser being confronted by his daughter. He laughed at how small the girl was. She had muscles, yes, but otherwise, she just looked skinny. No matter. He didn't care about her in that sense. He looked to Kaiser, and narrowed his eyes, giving him the signal to leave. It was best to leave him to his work. If you hired Decimus and got in his way. Then you may as well just cut off your own head.

Once Kaiser had left, Decimus steered his massive black Shire towards Ash, not expecting her to see him, and take off running like a bat out of hell. As if she thought she could outrun a horse, and a now annoyed General. It was also wise if you didn't run from Decimus. He was quick to anger, and running was one of the worst things you could ever do. It was basically asking for a chase. Which Decimus always gave.

As Ash ran, she could hear the heavy hooves of the Shire catching up with her. Not wanting to be crushed, she tried scrambling up a pile of crates to get to the rooftop, failing as Decimus caught up with her, and scruffed her by her hood, throwing her onto the ground beside his horse. He turned the horse back to face her, jumping from the saddle and walking to Ash. Dragging her to her feet and gazing over her for a moment. She'd took a knock to the elbows and her palms after being thrown to the ground, but that was it. With a snort, Decimus tied a rope around Ash's wrists, ignoring the fight she was putting up against him, only retaliating against her when she kicked him in the shins. In retaliation, he shoved her up against the wall, getting right in her face.

"You really want to fight me? I'd behave if I were you. You're wanted by your father for reasons that are beyond me. And I'm only here to capture you. Do not give me a reason to do anything other than that" he snapped, dragging her towards his horse. He climbed into the saddle, pulling her up infront of him, before he nudged the horse into a canter towards the castle. They were headed for the dungeons. And if Argon and Tremalthios wanted it, she'd be headed for the colosseum.