It Hurts

Once Ash was on her feet, the soldiers before her raised their swords once more. Their eyes holding more fire than they had previously. They wanted to kill her. And that was becoming more and more apparent the longer the fight went on. They charged at her again, the other opponents, the cavalrymen, had shifted behind her whilst she had been distracted.
The horses thundered past her, knocking her to the ground, allowing the infantrymen to attack. One of them placed himself on Ash's back. Digging his knees into her pelvis as he sliced across her back with his blade. Earning a piercing scream from her, before he stood, dragging her with him. Holding her arms behind her back to allow his fellow soldiers to pummel her with their metal covered fists. Ignoring the cries of pain and fear that were becoming more desperate and pleading by the second. The guards merely smirked, getting some form of enjoyment from beating up the young Assassin.
A face in the crowd though, held a dark scowl. A look of hatred and sheer disapointment. The look of a man that wanted to dismember those he was watching. Decimus. Ash was losing her fight. Even after he had warned her of the consequences of losing. She had tried, yes. But that wasn't what he had asked of her. He had demanded that she win her fight. And she wasn't even close. She had to kill or render her opponents unable to fight. Her opponents still stood unharmed except for a few cuts. She now had a large open wound on her back, and she was covered in cuts and was barely able to stand without the soldiers holding her. She wasn't going to win this fight.
Pleased with the amount of punches they'd thrown at Ash, the soldier dropped her to the ground. Watching as she tried to regain her footing, stumbling as she managed to get to her feet. They watched her gaze to the crowd through now bloodied vision. Watching fear cross her face as her eyes met Decimus'. She knew she'd failed his orders. And she knew she'd have to face him once this event was done.
Getting a small second wind, Ash picked up the discarded sword, her grip weak as she faced the soldiers before her. Her hands shook against the sword, her knees weak as she tried to remain standing. She swung at one of the soldiers, only just scraping his arm, earning a slight grunt of pain from him, before he charged at her, slamming sword against her own, forcing her against the solid arena wall. He grabbed her wrist with his free hand, squeezing harshly until he heard a snap, followed by Ash's face turning pale white, and her sword falling to the ground. He'd successfully managed to snap Ash's wrist with his grip.
Now unable to fight with her good hand, Ash tried kicking the soldier away from her. Earning what would be the final 2 moves of the fight. The soldier scratched Ash's face with his metal knuckles, blood pouring from the wounds, before he slammed the hilt of his sword against her head. Sending her to the ground, disoriented and unable to stand to fight on.
The winners of the fight were announced as soon as Ash was confirmed to be unconscious, or more or less unable to fight on. The crowd cheered for their victors, whilst some showed their displeasure for the loser, some showed concern for the girl that lay bloodied at the feet of the soldiers. But no concern was given from arena personnel. The girl was nothing but a prisoner to them. One of societies rejects. She would simply be sent to the barracks to fight another day. 

If she survived what Decimus had in store now that she'd lost her fight.