Aleius, True Leader

Usually, when a person of high power was killed within the arena. It was by the hand of a warrior who had snapped, and lost their temper. But this time. The death of the leader was caused by a guard, and a warrior. Ash was also being held accountable, despite being unresponsive at the time of the killing.
Decimus cast worried glances at Ash as she cleaned her face. She'd recieved a nasty cut to side of her forehead just above her eye. And she complained of slight pain in her back. But nothing more. She seemed more resilient to the pain this time and hadn't been injured as bad as he first thought. But she'd been dazed by the impact of the table against her skin. Which made him wonder if she was hiding something. But he wouldn't question her.
It hadn't taken long for members of the High Guard to become aware of how long Tremalthios had been in the room with Ash and Decimus. He didn't usually spend this long with the pair. Curious, two High Guards, Lucius and Domitius approached the room. Unaware of what lay beyond the door. The first to enter was Lucius. A middle aged man, with dark hair, eyes and stubble upon his face. A fairly stocky man, muscular and had a quite threatening look. Standing at around 6'0 didn't ease the way he looked. The second to enter quickly after Lucius, was Domitius. A man of only 25 years who had worked his way up to the rank of High Guard in just 5 years. He, himself had fair hair, baby blue eyes and light stubble. He looked like he wouldn't hurt a fly, but looks were very much deceiving. The friendly look he held could be snapped away at any second, and he could become a thing of nightmares.
When their eyes fell upon Tremalthios, the pair drew their eyes to Ash and Decimus. Silence. Lucius was the first to speak. "Both of you had better have an explanation for this. You. Assassina. Are the only one I see bloodied here besides Tremalthios. You are going to be held accountable for this, just as much as Decimus. Aleius will hear about this. He will hear of how you slaughtered his second-in-command. You should know the consequences of such actions Assassina. But I have never in my years heard of a guard slaughtering one of their own" His words, though they were not venom filled. They were spoken in a serious tone, one that you would be wise not to ignore.
Domitius cast his eyes over to Ash. She hadn't moved from her place near the ruins of the table. Still silently wiping the blood from her head. Something didn't seem right about all of this. He moved over to Ash, crouching before her. His hand on the hilt of his sword as a precautionary measure. "Assassina, how did you become wounded?" he asked, watching her eyes. He was closest to Ash's age, and knew at the age she was, that she could snap at any second. Just like most teenagers. "Tremalthios threw me, sir. I was merely sitting with Decimus, and he approached us with intent to kill. He threw me into the table for nothing, sir. We didn't do anything wrong. We weren't doing anything wrong" she stated, trying to remain calm as she spoke to Domitius. "Decimus was defending me after Tremalthios threw me. He made threats to kill us both. Making us false stories that he could use to back up his reasoning to kill us. Decimus was protecting himself, and me"
Domitius nodded, listening as she spoke. "It does seem unlikely that you would harm yourself this way, and Tremalthios has been in a questionable stance recently. Aleius will wish to speak with you both. Maybe one at a time, maybe together. I am unsure. But Assassina, if Aleius does choose to speak to you alone, all you have to do is repeat what you have said to me. The more respectful you are to him, the more respectful he will be to you in return. Respect is rewarded here Assassina. And I thank you for your cooperation" With that he stood, helping her to her feet. "Allow Decimus to treat your wound, we will return shortly with Aleius"

With that, the pair left the room just as they had entered. Leaving Ash and Decimus in silence once more. Decimus took Ash's hand in his, drawing her a little closer to him. "You heard what he was saying?" Ash merely smiled at Decimus. "I did, though I was dazed. I heard his words as they rang so untruthfully and so sourly. He spoke of things he shouldn't have, and said things he shouldn't have. He who makes threats, is the biggest coward of them all. And when the time comes for us to speak with Aleius. I will speak the truth once more as I did for Lucius and Domitius. If anything, those two are my favourite High Guards here. They listen, and give us chance to speak. And for that, I am forever grateful"
Decimus had to agree with her. Lucius and Domitius were two of the most approachable High Guards. He was just grateful that they had given Ash a chance to speak rather than dragging her off to the dungeons. If she was ever taken there, he'd have himself dragged off with her.

[Author's Note: New character! Aleius is one rank above Tremalthios! But is he any different to the one ranked below him? More updates soon!]