A Bruised and Broken Spirit

Decimus dragged Ash from the saddle of his Shire, keeping up with the relentless stride of the animal. Though he'd slowed to a canter, this would still hurt as he threw Ash under the animals' hooves. Watching with firey eyes as she was hit with two hooves on her arms, and one on her ribs. She was lucky with how she landed so that her head wasn't at risk. Ash's cries fell on deaf ears as the Shire slowed, and gave a rear at the feeling of the rider disappearing.

Whimpering as she felt the blood running down her arms, Ash refused to lift her head from the ground, fearing what she would see would be her last. She didn't have the choice though, as Decimus jumped from his horse, walking over to her and kicking her onto her back. "Assassin. One that works in the dark to serve the light. One that can't even" He grabbed her chin to make her look at him. "Avoid the wrath of guards" he continued, his face inches from hers. He just wanted to torture her right here and now. Instead, he dragged her to her feet. Shoving her into the arms of Dekarnis and Reki, two of the colosseum's High Guards.

The two armed men dragged Ash towards the colosseum. In her desperate attempt to escape, she'd managed to go back on herself, this taking her closer to the colosseum. As they dragged her, they ignored the cries of pain from her. Her right forearm still had the arrow lodged in it, and now they had hoof print bruises and possible breaks. The same applied to her ribs. Whimpering, Ash bowed her head, allowing her tears to fall as she accepted her fate. Unwillingly, but she had no other choice now. Fighting back would only grant her more injuries that would futher restrict how much she could do here. She'd be fighting for her survival, and injuries before she even entered the arena would just.. They wouldn't help her one bit.

Upon entering the colosseum, Ash was dragged towards the healers. They did nothing but look over her wounds. Clean them, clean her, and send her off to the barracks. She wouldn't go through quarantine like many of the other competitors had. It was at Decimus' request that she be sent straight into the barracks and prepared for the next event. Of course, she'd be allowed to train beforehand. But it would be hard work for her from here. The arena could be harsh. And Ash would be experiencing the harsh reality of it quite soon.