Chapter Thirty-Five

"How did we get here, when I used to know you so well..."

Song: Decode

Artist: Paramore

Wassup Yo! 

New Update! ( : 

Good Readings!! 

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: 

Adrian:

"So we're here," Colton speaks slowly.

My breathing becomes ragged for some reason. Some very, very odd reason. Colton and I was parked in the parking lot of the university where the bash was being held, and there not one person in sight. I think it was because everyone was busy practicing. Today was the official first day of the bash, after all.

"Say something." Colton begged. "Because I can turn Fiona around and book it back down the hig--"

"We're not leaving," I interrupt him. My hands then began to tinkle with the warmth of his fingers enlaced with my own. Odd, because I didn't even remember when he had reached for my hand in the first place. And judging by the effect he was having on me right now... I would've known, very well so. "Sorry. It's just --- I don't know... I-I only need to focus on dance this week."

A small smile tugged at the corners of Colton's lips. Just by natural reaction a smile managed to reach my own. Just then I was reminded back to a few hours ago when we were sitting in my bedroom. We both confessed our feelings for each other and it felt as if it was one of the best things of my entire life.

Honestly, I thought my life was going to end right then and there. That --- or in that revolting gas station where we had a very intense make out session. I could've melted onto the floor to live among the grotesque dirt specks and spit trashed onto the grim covered linoleum flooring. But that would've just been too easy for me. There I was with this sexy boy in front of me and I was expecting myself to become a part of a dirt speck coalition.

What is becoming of my brain?

A chuckle comes out of Colton's mouth. Also followed by the revving of Fiona dying down due to Colton cutting off the engine. He was no longer laughing anymore. That meant that a wave of silence was inside the car. All I could think about was the brutal words I was going to get from Brooke now. Like how I worried her to the point where her naturally brown roots were almost going to be shown through her fake died blonde hair.

Megan was probably enjoying my absence. Being the complete bitch she is --- most likely trying to convince Brooke if she could take my position in every single dance routine. Maybe Megan was even roaming the hallways to see if she could find Colton. I still had to be worried about Megan and Colton. Even though I completely trusted him. It was Megan that we were going to have a problem with.

All in all: I have many things to worry about this week. On and off the dance floor.

"Princess I can sense you over analyzing everything.." He says, as I turn to look into his brown eyes. The brown eyes that were almost like mine but different enough to a point where I had a right to be jealous.

"You can sense everything about me." I confess. And it's true. He's knows it's true also because another light laugh escapes his body. "Stop laughing!"

A much as I enjoy his perfect laughter easing up the mood in the car right now --- I'm exactly in the laughing mood to join him. And that's something that I oh-so desperately want to do, right now. Join in and be happy with him. After all he is my boyfriend. Yes, my boyfriend. I said that right.