Chapter Eighteen

*Clap. Clap. Clap. For My Watty Friends <3!

New Update!

Happy Readings!! ( :

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

Adrian:

Is this a dream?

I can't even fathom what is happening right now.

This isn't real life.

Colton's lips are softly pressed against mine, as we began to move together in perfect sync. This was really happening. This kiss with Colton was really happening right now. Just seconds ago I was thinking about putting his hand in the blender and pressing smoothie mode but right now all of that thinking was out of the door. This was truly, truly happening right now. Now this was not my first kiss but somehow it was better then the others. As if this was really my first kiss. That's how it felt.

This is perfection.

The kisses were light at first, but then they became rougher, and honestly I liked it this way. His hands were both still placed on my cheeks and my own were on his waist, gripping to his shirt for dear life tightly. Somehow he managed to pull me even closer to his body, if that was even remotely possible. Goosebumps were coursing the cells of my skin with unimaginable chills right now, something the kiss was bringing upon me. He removes a hand from my cheek and ever so slowly, slides it down to caress my neck. His fingertips bring electricity through my veins, as they slowly brush along my cold skin, lustfully but blissfully.

His tongue pokes at my lips for entrance and without even a second thought I allow it to enter and enjoy the feeling of having his tongue wrapped around mine. When I was younger I used to think french kissing was the worst thing invented but as of right now it was heavenly. I could vomit rainbows, and jellybeans right now out of pure happiness. To bad I'm not going too.

As our tongues continue to tangle with one another, he moans loudly. Fireworks were already going off inside of me and just hearing that sound made me crave him even more. He straddled us against the island counter and pressed up against me, hard. I didn't even care that the edge of the island was hurting my spine. This kiss was just to great to stop.

It's amazing and I just do not want it to end anytime soon.

He moans again---in pleasure I'm sure---and that sends me on a rampage. My hands remove from the end of his shirt and they get placed in the tangles of his hair. My fingers wrestling with each strand as Colton continues to kiss me like there is no tomorrow. Molding his lips even closer to mine, hungrily.

Sadly, the house phone started ringing and we had to pull away from each other quickly, much to Colton's reluctance so I could grab the annoying ringing phone and answer it. Just trying not to sound completely out of breath.

"Hello," I spoke. Gathering up the air in my lungs and releasing it slowly. The last thing I needed the person on the other side was to think that they're interrupting me in the middle of sex. That's kind of how I sounded.

"Hi," A woman's voice that sounded familiar spoke through the speaker of the phone. "Is Mr. Pike there?"

It must be one of his friends from work, they usually call about business or something.

"No. He's on his way home though. Can I ask who's calling?" I was trying to sound as patient as possible but the last place I wanted to be right now, after a heavy make out session with Colton Knight was standing on the phone with one of my dad's clients.

The person on the other line breathed deeply and then sighed. "Just tell him that his close friend called. He'll understand the message. Thank you, bye!" Before I could even respond back the dial tone was already drawn and I pulled the phone away from my ear to stare at it in confusion.