Chapter Thirty

"Say goodbye to my heart tonight..."

Song: Animal

Artist: Neon Trees

And the wait is over! Cliffhangers suck!

New Update ( :

Happy Readings!

WARNING: May contain errors. I barely proofread it. Sue me!

CHAPTER THIRTY:

Adrian:

Oh my god!

That's just so freaking wonderful that I could poop out fresh biscuits. I will then serve those biscuits to Brayden and Serena, because they are accomplishing what I never knew that wanted.

It was the uber worthy drinks that were going around. Serena would have told me if she had a thing for Brayden. That's what us best friends do, right? We tell each other everything.

So there's my question. Why didn't she tell me, at least.

Serena and Brayden were in the middle of hooking up with each other. Like in a heated make out montage. Serena stripped to her bra, and Brayden shirtless. They both looked to be enjoying it, whether they were drunk or not. Serena isn't that stupid to just get drunk and sleep with Brayden.

Maybe that's something else I wouldn't know about either though.

At least it wasn't Colton and Megan. That was a major relief lifted off of my shoulders. Yeah. If it would've been Colton in this bedroom then I don't know how I'd react.

Most likely not so great. Not so great as in I'll run to a cliff and jump off at the highest ledge. Praying that I won't die but instead Jaws will randomly come out of the water, baring his multiple rows of teeth, and rip my body to shreds. I'm almost positive that will be less painful then falling on a rock and dying instead.

"Whoa, free porn!" Was what welcomed my mind back into what I was watching. Not my voice though.

Colton's.

He crannied his head around my body just to try and get a peek into the slightly cracked bedroom door. Only I had to quietly close it because I didn't want the risk of being seen. I just wanted to see if Serena would tell me about this tomorrow.

And did he say porn? Let's hope I heard that incorrectly.

"Colton!" I snapped at him.

He turned away from the closed door. Only to frown down at me instead. If this boy really wanted free porn then all he had to do was go to Megan's Instagram page! That was slutty galore central! Like a corner in a slum where whores stood. And when I say corner, I'm not talking about a corner office.

"A man has to watch what a man needs to watch?" He questioned, but mainly to himself. I wonder if he noticed how stupid that literally just sounded. A man doesn't have to do anything that refers to porn! And especially tell a girl about it.

"Do you need to watch it or have to watch it?" His body went completely still as I just stared him down. Don't tell me Colton Knight was nervous to admit that he watched porn.

"Do you have to shave or need to shave?" What the hell? No comparison to the two what-so-ever. A girl has to do what a girl needs to do. "Exactly." He grinned but only because of my silence.

"Wooly or soft?"

"Soft...." He trailed off. I waited a few moments for him to get the picture and when he did his eyebrows shot up like a rocket. "Heyyyy....there's a differ--"