Chapter Fifty-Seven

"But shit then again maybe she will..."

Song: She Will

Artist: Lil Wayne Ft. Drake

How nice are snow days? Especially when they are granted to us with no snow. That's a bless.

Anyways, surprise update here!

Good Reading!

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN:

Adrian:

When I woke up I was tied down to a chair. A stupid, fucking, wooden chair! How much more Law and Order can this shit possibly get? I can't crack a case when I'm being held hostage ...by my own sperm doner at that. If this was his way of getting all of us to talk everything out then he had a screwed up way of going about things. Not even the simple task of saying, 'Hey, how about we talk over lunch.' Not that I would even agree to go but still! Kidnapping his own daughters is a bit ridiculous!

My head was still throbbing from the pain of running into that pole for Sophia and judging from how bad my head is hurting I don't think it's bound to stop anytime soon. That means if I'm ever given the option to try and fight back then my fighting tactics would be medieval. I don't think I'll even try ... Something has to give though. Like the ropes that are tied around my wrists and ankles.

I also noticed that I'm in this little cell-like room all by myself. Where the hell did he take us to anyways? Some abandoned prison or something? What are the odds that a future inmate is keeping his hostages trapped in a prison. The more that I tried struggling with untying the tight knots around my wrists the more I realized how royally screwed I truly now was. He's going to kill me! No doubt about it.

Like Colton said, even though I should've been offended I'll just let it go, Matthew is crazy. Crazy people can do crazy things --- like kill people. I don't know him all that well but I'm worried that at anytime today I will no longer be living on this Earth anymore. I won't be able to see my mom again. No matter how much of a complete bitch I've been towards her lately. I'll never be able to see my dad out of the hospital, recovering, alive and well. I'll never be able to laugh with my friends again. Most importantly, I'll never see Colton again. Kiss him, hug him, do ...other things ...

And that has me crying. I sobbed quietly as I watched my tears seep into the blue jeans I was wearing. Wishing I could wipe away all traces of tears off my face but I couldn't. Not this time. Soon enough, the heavy door were pushed open and in walked Matthew, who had the slight hint of a smirk on his lips.

"Crying, dearie?" He asked. Obviously. Actually I'm just the United States Water Company and I'm delivering water to all of the people who managed to get their water bill paid on time --- and what the hells does it look I'm doing?! "You shouldn't cry, Adrianna. You're too beautiful for tears."

If this were any normal person I would've accepted their compliment and moved on with my life but this is Matthew and I'm still tied down into this chair. He seemed to be enjoying it too. Watching me struggle to free myself before him. More than likely, he's pleased with the amazing rope tying he managed to pull off.

"What do you want with me?" The sound of my own voice surprised me and scared me. My throat were dry from the lack of water that I haven't consumed lately and it burned from my tears. I sounded like a person that has been held a hostage forever. Actually, I don't really know how they sound but I'm pretty sure that they don't sound too pleasant. "Why are you doing all of this?"

He stepped forward, grabbing ahold of some of my hair to hold in his tight grasp causing my head to be tilted backwards a bit. His face we equal to my own and I suddenly had the urge to spit in it. Too bad my body is all dried out to produce any. "I'm doing all of this because you have been a little pain in my ass since the beginning."