Chapter Sixteen

You all completed yet another challenge!

Woo-hoo!

New update ( :

Happy Readings!

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

Adrian:

"Come on, Adrian!" Serena claps her hands to the beat of the supposedly relaxing music. Why would you clap to relaxing music?

Serena walks up from behind me and grabs my waist to lift up my butt because to her I am 'incapable of following simple directions.' Of course one would be lazy if they had just spent two hours doing stupid yoga.

I only agreed to do it with Serena because she said that it is a great stress reliever. And Lord knows that I really need that right now.

Now however, I'm regretting ever getting my lazy, sorry ass off of the couch.

I.

Can't.

Hold.

It.

Any.

Longer.

"You're such a turkey." Serena grumbles as she watches my exhausted body crumble to the ground. And the worst part about it is that my body is aching, but I'm still freaking stressed out.

Colton Knight has me flipping stressed out!

"Don't compare delicious foods to my body!" I snap at her and roll over onto my back so I am able to see Serena standing before me with a hand on her hip. So much attitude is built into her stance right now and I know that she just wants to slap the shit out of me.

"What Serena?"

"Are you ready to go home now?"

Oh yeah.

I still have to go home and deal with Colton. Hopefully he's read my text about having those people gone by the time I make it back home because I never received a reply back. And hopefully he isn't wreaking havoc in my house because of my threat.

He should know to take my threats seriously but Colton just loves to walk the thin line of my patience.

Somehow I think that I like that jerk... actually if anything it's not Colton at all; it's just his attractiveness that draws me and every other girl towards him.

But my hormones are so flipping stupid right now. I was actually considering going to a Justin Bieber concert earlier today. And that's out there for me! I don't even like the Biebs!

"Yeah, well," I roll myself up off the floor and onto my feet. "I have to make sure my house is still standing."

I haven't exactly told Serena about Colton and how I think I feel about him but since she's like my sister she probably sensed my anxiousness as soon as I walked through her door. If no one is going to be there to talk to me at least I know Serena will drop everything to listen or just sit in silence with me.

Just as long as my best friend is by my side, nothing else really matters.

"Call me if you need me." Serena calls out when I walk out her front door. I give her a thumbs up and hop into my car to take the short journey back to my house.

I haven't even had time to process my thoughts about Colton. Since I don't't know for sure if I like him or not it's best not to tell him, just for the sake of my embarrassment. I never want to know what it fees like to like a guy and have him not like you back.