Chapter Twenty-Three

Why you no say hello to me?!

Sorry for the little wait! I've been busy with school and the athletic training.

New Update!

Happy Readings! ( :

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE:

Adrian:

What did I do? Honestly, what have I done now?

That's what's been running through my head all morning long. Colton has been avoiding me at every corner and I'm starting to get a bit discouraged.

The day that I actually have the confidence to tell him that I like him is the day that pigs fly.

The day that I unknowingly fuck shit up.

What did I do?

Mr. Boggs class isn't even interesting at the moment --- not like it ever was to begin with --- but we were learning about the Mayflower ship that brought the Englanders over to America.

Even when I tried to pay attention to Mr. Boggs as hard as my mind allowed me to concentrate, Froggy Boggy said something to make me think of Colton.

        "They had to poop in buckets," Froggy Boggy continued his lesson with a small grin. A few girls made disgusted sounds but the guys looked at him in wonder. "Fumes everywhere!"

Just like Colton the other day. He pooped and I almost died of the strong fumes. We shared a bad memory that day but I would hate for that to be the last. Good or bad.

I didn't want that to be the last. I, Adrianna Pike, wanted that to be the first bad memory of many more with Colton. If that even made sense.

Hell, not for me!

        "Wanna pet my lizard, Larry," Freaky Fran asked me randomly. She sits diagonally from me in Froggy Boggy's class and now I'm graced with her presence today. What a joy! (Note, sarcasm) My eyes widened when I saw the little Lizard move around in Fran's front backpack pocket.

So I knew that this chick was not playing about the lizard. Why did she carry around a lizard anyways? Weirdo.

        "Not interested," I mumbled and turned my attention back to the notes that I'm supposed to be taking. Truthfully, I never really took the notes anyways. Big shock there (Sarcasm again). "Actually, mind telling me why you keep a lizard with you anyways?"

Freaky Fran flicked her purple hair out of her eyes and looked upon me with her weird red contacts. Whoever created red contacts should be questioned by a mental institution immediately.

        "Does it bother you?" She asked me in a murmur and pet the closed pocket of her backpack. "This lizard is my best friend and you look depressed."

What is she a psychic now of some sorts? If she is then I would completely believe it. Down to the appearance and tattoos. This girl had a tattoo of a pink dolphin on her wrist. A pink fucking dolphin!

        "I'm not depressed." I replied a bit to sadly for someone I was trying to convince otherwise. "Never mind."

And so I go from Froggy Boggy's class to the depths of the crowded North Lakeview hallway. I'm aware that my Biology class is vastly approaching, and that meant that I will be faced with Colton. If he's even going to sit beside me today...

Just the thought of him ignoring me had me sick to my stomach. I took that as my cue to pack all of my things into my backpack and leave.

        "Move any faster... I'll be able to hear the sonic boom." Scott said, coming up beside me at my locker. "Why the rush Adri?" I shook my head for him to ignore whatever's going on with me but Scott is a good friend and he would never leave me alone until he found out what was wrong. "Adrian, stop!"