Chapter Three

Another chapter? Do whaaaaa! Shoosh yeah!

I hope you all are enjoying my book so far and you all enjoy this chapter!

Good readings ( :

CHAPTER THREE:

Adrian:

Hit me in the face with a sock full of rocks, please!

Colton wasn't kidding when he said that he was going to sit with Scott this lunch period. Lunchtime was mine and Serena's reserved time with Scott! Colton had him during football and all the other manly stuff but not lunchtime! That wasn't even the worst of it though. Colton brought over two other meat heads and some stupid cheerleader girls.

I'm not saying all cheerleaders are stupid, but all North Lakeview cheerleaders are stupid.That's why Serena and I only stuck to the dance team: because our team is actually really good and doesn't just flaunt around in short skirts all day. I swear the girls hemmed those skirts higher since the school year started.

I could see Colton smirking at me from across the cafeteria, with a slutty cheerleader perched on his lap, whispering things in his ear. Most likely dirty things she would do to him if they left lunch early. That was something I wouldn't protest to him doing because it benefited me greatly! Please leave!

Just act like he's not even there Adrianna. He's not there. Right! Serena and I walked over to our lunch table, took a seat in our seats at our lunch table and frowned at each other slightly. We were like our own personal pity party because Scott was too busy joking around with the boys beside us.

The two extra buffoons beside us were Brayden Thomas and Joshua Hayes. They made up the square of the players, and were Scott and Colton's best friends. Brayden and Josh, are just like Colton: all they do is break girls' hearts without a care in the world. Along with Scott but he at least tries to take the girl on a date first sometimes.

That actually makes it worse.

"Why does Colton Knight keep smirking at you?" Serena asked, and I turned my head to look at Colton who was indeed giving me a devilish smirk.

"We kind of had a conversation in the hallway about his ... ways," I spoke, and turned my head to look back at Serena. She looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Who began conversation?" She whispered so no one around us could hear. Dumbass Colton. "We all know this is important."

Now she was talking like a mad woman.

"How so," I asked. Trying to play dumb. "He's just a guy that started a conversation with me and I blew him off."

Serena gasped this time, loudly. I thought people would be able to hear her but they were still to caught up in their busy conversations about dumb stuff that didn't matter.

"What," I groaned, "what did I do now?"

"He's never going to stop until he gets what he wants," Serena inquired. What the hell was this girl really drinking in her water bottle? "You, Adrianna Leslie Pike, dissed, Colton Duke Knight, and now ... he's Never. Going. To. Stop." Okay, now I'm a bit scared. And how does she know his middle name?

This was not something that I really wanted to think about. I wanted to get rid of the moron. Not have him bother me because, unlike the rest of the girls that made up the estrogen population in North Lakeview, to me, this was terrible, terrible news to receive on Taco Monday.

"So now Colton Knight isn't going to leave me alone?" I pushed on. Hoping for a different, and better answer. Too bad I didn't get one. Serena just shook her head to confirm my worst fears. I'm screwed. My life is officially screwed. And worst of all, so is Taco Monday!

~

My next class after lunch was Biology with Ms. Kinner. There wasn't much to it except the fact that I had Colton, Brayden and Josh in this class. Serena and Scott would be in art together. During this period and I would be crying because of my loneliness.

"Goodluck Adri." Serena hugged me sympathetically and walked down the hall to catch up with Scott. Did I really want to go into Biology today? Yes, it's lab day. Who cares if Colton and his minions are in this class? I'll probably won't make it out alive.

I stepped in the classroom and plopped down in my seat.

Just as the bell rang.

Right on time!

When I turned towards my backpack to get a notebook and pen out, the chair beside me screeched and I heard someone sit down on it. That chair has been empty since school started. Please don't be who I think it is. I just may cry! I grabbed my materials and turned around to see a smirking Colton.

What have I done to deserve this?

"Howdy Partner," Colton joked, and situated himself into the chair. I could practically feel the girls in the classrooms eyes stabbing me all over my body. Colton was the ladies' prized possession and they didn't want his eyes to be on anyone else but them.