Chapter Thirty-Six

"I better find your loving and I better find your heart..."

Song: Find Your Love

Artist: Drake

Hi Laughers!

New Update is here :P

Good Readings <3 !!

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:

Adrian:

"You believe me right, that I would never hurt you?" Liam asked me, giving a soft face to me.

We had been dating since the end of freshman year. That was about nine months ago. June 14th to be exact. Now it is February 14th and we should all know what day that is. For all of you out there that decided never to keep track anymore; it was Valentine's Day today. This day kind of meant everything right now.

Why? I was battling choices right now. Liam and I was in a pretty compromising position atop of my bed at the moment. He was straddling my body with his legs as his muscular body hovered above me. My arms were placed on his biceps while his hands were making small circles on my shoulder blades. He was completely mesmerizing.

Liam had blonde hair that was like the total cliche surfer boy if you asked me and he had a body that was sported on a lot of typical sixteen year old boys. Instead, his body was much more developed due to his activeness in sports. He played for the South Lakeview soccer team and was practically their star player.

Liam and I had met at one of South Lakeview and North Lakeview's soccer games. Serena had forced me to tag-along with her because as a sixteen year old girl, she was completely boy crazy. And after watching She's The Man with Amanda Bynes in it, this girl was completely convinced, or hypnotized into finding her own Channing Tatum.

All it took was for Serena to run off for cotton candy and leave me sitting alone on the bleachers to have Liam come up after his game and start a conversation. What did we talk about? How much we hated cotton candy. We went on and on about the disgusting sugar treat until Liam finally cracked and asked me out on a date.

It should did take him long enough. I was thinking of playing hard to get but guys like Liam didn't exactly come around so often. He was perfect to me. And I was lucky that he was even acknowledging me in the first place because I completely looked like a loner girl, sitting on the bleachers by myself. Like an idiot.

So I accepted. And I was glad that I did too.

After our first date was the start of many fun-filled ones after that. Whether it was the movies, dinner or just lounging around the house being lazy together; we both managed to see each other almost everyday. Even though we went to different schools on the opposite ends of the city.

But now it was Valentine's Day. And I had promised myself that tonight would be the night. The night that I would give up my innocence. And I wanted Liam to be that boy to do so. Liam never rushed me into doing anything that I didn't want too. That, I was thankful for, because those guys didn't come around so often.

Liam was a perfect guy. That's why I promised myself to do this and have this special night with him.

"We really can wait," Liam spoke quickly but quietly, "I rather you be comfortable and ready." Aww..he always had such a big heart for others. He deserved this; I knew it now. If I could think up to any boy that I thought was worthy of taking my virginity then it would be a quick thinking because Liam was the one. I knew it for sure.