Chapter Thirty-Two

"My humps! My lovely lady lumps! Check em' out..."

Song: My Humps

Artist: The Black Eyed Peas

Howdy Ho my little Laughers ( : I wuv you so much!

BTDUBS: Here's a new update :P

Happy Readings!!!!

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:

Colton:

Today was the day that we would finally leave for the long awaited Lakeview Sports Bash, and I was ready to just dominate. I've been waiting for a long time  for this week to happen. And now that it's here; I'm nothing but excited.

South Lakeview doesn't know what's coming for them. North Lakeview wins every year anyways but this year seemed a bit different. My insides was telling me that this time we really had to put in hard work if our school wanted to win.

"Make sure you pack your undies because we don't want nudity." My mom reminded me of the next thing on her list again.

We've been at this list for about a good twenty minutes, and she was finally nearing the end. She just wanted to make sure that I had everything since The Bash was going to be hosted six hours away.

But sometimes, I wish she wasn't so motherly. Just let me pack my bag, and I'll make sure not to forget my tighty-whitey's, okay? "Also, don't forget to follow the sock labels I made for yo--"

Now that was just enough. She put labels inside my suitcase for my socks? I had to interrupt her!

They were just socks! I would just reuse them anyways until they reeked. Why waste perfectly good labels---and laundry detergent?! My mom isn't normal sometimes. I wonder how Adrianna was coping right now --- her mom is equally as crazy as my own.

"Mom, I don't need labels on my socks or labels on anything! I'm seventeen and old enough to know how to pack." Her face softened and she pulled me into her comforting arms. Just this once, I guess I'll be a little baby and let her coddle me. I'm a momma's boy for crying out loud! Can you blame me really?

"Okay--" I trailed off, pulling out of her hug after a few extra seconds. "Now I just have to shower and then Scott and the guys will be here to pick me up."

"Alright." She gave me a childish pinch on the cheeks. "Look at my baby boy." Mom coo's like she was talking to a little baby. "Handsome, and strong just like your Father. Who should really get home if he wants to wish you luck before you leave."

That's right. My mom sent my dad to the grocery store over an hour ago with our grocery list but grocery shopping was dad's least specialty in the parenting department.

If you ask him to buy steak then he buys a rib. Then claims he knew exactly what he was reaching for when selecting the meat. But truthfully it was just Dad not following the labels of the grocery store. So we had ribs about twice a weak.

Along with strawberry milk because somehow dad mixed up fruit punch with strawberry milk. Don't ask me how because I didn't even know it was possible until he did it.

"Is Adrianna riding with you also?" Mom asked me quizzically. She was always fond of Adrianna and I could tell that she sensed the attraction between us.

I hadn't told her that we kissed or confessed our feelings toward each other yet but I guess now would be a good enough time to have that mother-son bonding talk. Mom's like discussing potential girlfriends with their sons, right? This should be a piece of cake conversation. "Are you two having sex?"