Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful..."

Song: Young and Beautiful

Artist: Lana Del Rey

Hola Laughers! How's it going today?

*Drum roll* New update!

Good Readings!

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE:

Adrian:

The days flew by this week and before I knew it, it was now Saturday. This meant that it was the kickoff party for all of the people leaving for the Lakeview Sports Bash tomorrow night.

It's all the school has been talking about for months on end and now it was here. We couldn't dare to disappoint now. Not at all.

But back to the party.

It wasn't a school hosted event. Some random football player would throw it at their house, we'd mess shit up and sleep it off on the bus the next night. That's how the tradition just goes.

Sucks to say that I'm not the least bit excited about attending this party tonight. I was planning on just staying home to pack and sleep. Sleep because I knew that those charter bus seats would be completely uncomfortable and pack because I'm a last minute type of person.

"You're going tonight whether you like it or not," Serena pushed on, for probably about the tenth time.

We were currently standing in my closet looking at the endless supply of clothes I had and groaning inside of our heads. Groaning because I wasn't being much of a sport about picking out an outfit for me to wear tonight.

Some of the girls that learned to flock with Megan already had their outfits picked out. Just a simple dress that didn't cover their ass or a tube top that showed their whole stomach and boobs. Mines well just hand them a plastic bag.

It's see through enough, right?

I, on the other hand, was not like that when it came to parties. I had some sense of mind in my head not to dress like a boisterous, monkey slut. My outfits were nice, and modest but still not boring to wear I would be mistaken for a fruit cocktail and shipped to an elderly home. Then, to be served as part of their lunch.

That would suck major shit right there.

"How about this?" Serena gagged on, and picked a short red dress off one of the racks in my closet. The dress was okay but I just wasn't feeling it. At least not tonight. I knew exactly what that dress would do at this party.

The way it would cling to me and raise up mid-thigh, would have ignorant boys trying to flock to me and I would never be left alone. I was nothing special. Flaws were everywhere around me.

Or at least that's what I think.

I stuck my finger in my mouth to imitate a gagging sound like an immature child. Serena looked even more irritated by the second. We've been at it for almost an hour. Just standing in this closet to let her show me outfits but me carelessly shoot them down.

"What more do you want from me?" She snapped and trudged out of my closet. I followed her stalking figure, and watched her sit on the edge of my bed with attitude. Very quietly.

That's what I wanted from her. I wanted her to shut the hell up and let me do things for myself. I'm sure that I'm perfectly capable of picking out my own outfit for a party. It was not my first rodeo.