Chapter Fifty-Six

"But girl that was four shots ago..."

Song: Last Night

Artist: Sebastian Mikael

I don't care what some of you all say about the sex scene because I wrote it how I wanted to write it and if you didn't like it then I will Sharkeisha your ass to mexico.

Kidding.

Read the authors note at the end. Bye.

Happy Reading!

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX:

Adrian:

"No, Sophia, stop! We're going to talk about this stupid shit!"

Add another sisterly characteristic we have in common: stubbornness. I only say that because even with my nonstop calling, begging, and whining of her name all the way up the street she still didn't bother to stop and acknowledge me. Not even to tell me to shut the hell up. I wanted to tell myself to shut the hell up but it has been two weeks since she blew up on me in the hallway and I just want to air all of this out.

"Do you want me to cry? Run into a street pole because I will. I will run into a street pole and you will talk to me." Her face stayed static as she stared straight ahead at the sidewalk in front of her. Not only did she like to walk back and forth to school but she liked to do it when it was in the middle of winter as the temperature barely exceeded over twenty degrees. The Lord knows that I really don't want to run into this street pole but if it will get her to pay the slightest attention to me then it's worth a shot.

I readied myself beside her, making eye contact with the tall pole that we were about to pass, and then I took off running. Pumping my arms so the adrenaline wouldn't give away, not backing down, until I feel down from my forehead connecting completely with the pole and the pain shot up my face. Is this what it feels like to make an idiotic decision? Gosh, I'm stupid.

Groans of pain escaped my lips as I lay on the sidewalk, rubbing a hand to my forehead to feel the already forming knot throbbing. I must make sacrifices for the people I love so I will deal with the pain like a boss just as long as Sophia talks to me about all of this. "Soph," I moaned, just as she was passing me by, "please talk to me."

The sound of my heart breaking could literally be heard when she walked right by me, not sparing my body a second glance. I was hurt but then again anger coursed through my veins because of this. The only reason she was mad at me was because of a lie that Matthew decided to tell her so he wouldn't look like such a bad guy. Except, he is a bad guy. A bad guy that is her father and my sperm donor.

Throughout these two weeks, my days have been spent in hell. Mainly because my actual dad hasn't even been released from the hospital yet but he's been put under strict watch by the police so he would make no attempt upon escaping. He hasn't even been allowed visitors or even phone calls! And that makes me even angrier. My dad is suffering for no goddamn reason all because of Matthew and I can't even do shit about it.

Colton has been telling me that everything will work out if we just work with the court but I don't know so much anymore. Matthew has been building up a strong case and I don't think we'll be able to fight it so well because his lawyers just know what the hell they're doing as for our nonexistent ones. Just to sum up all of my emotions, I'm angry and in pain. A lot of pain but my anger is kind of cancelling it out. At least it is right now. I don't think I want to feel this shit in the morning.

"Sophia Emerson will stop fucking walking and talk to me before I flip my fucking shit!" I yelled now. Like I said, I'm angry. Meaning I won't have the best patience for anything now. She's being completely ridiculous and I'm going to let her know that whether she wants to hear me or not. "God! You're so annoying!"