Chapter Fifty

"Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt..."

Song: Because Of You

Artist: Kelly Clarkson

Mother of all plot twist right here! I loved you all's reactions to the shocker :D

I'm so thug.

Thug.

Happy Reading!

CHAPTER FIFTY:

Colton:

It was the typical man weekend. The Saturday where the guys and I decided to gather at Scott's to just chill out together. Girl's can have their weekend off to just do all that pampering shit. So, why can't us guys have our time? It would be sexist if we weren't allowed. Therefore, it's only fair.

"Okay, explain this." Scott spoke. Reaching forward off the couch to grab a piece of chicken off the living room table, taking a bite and then continuing where he had left off. "Why haven't you asked Sophia out yet?" That question were of course directed towards Josh.

That question had me sitting up eager for an answer as well. Curiosity was now getting the best of me. Josh had been awfully flirting with Sophia all week. And when I say awfully; I literally mean awfully. He always had a hard time when it came to wooing the ladies. You all heard him. He asked her if she watched Unwrapped!

I love Josh. I really do. He just needs a lot of help.

Josh shrugged his shoulders. Clenching the bottle of Sprite in his hand a bit tighter. "I'll ask her. Don't worry about my lady skills. Worry about the people that think that you're gay." Brayden and I stifled a laugh. Turning our heads away from the bickering twosome.

"Brayden ... what about Serena?" Scott asked. Most likely just to draw the unwanted attention away from himself. We all knew that Serena were a touchy subject for both Brayden and Adrianna. She shouldn't even be considered a person that should even be spoken about. Her name is laced with a curse. Like, Voldemort. She's the name that shouldn't be uttered.

I turned my head back to look at the boys. Brayden's once laughing face had now turned tense. His jaw was clenched so tight, I had a bit concern towards him possibly breaking it. I'm sure it wasn't completely healed from when I punched him anyways. The last thing we needed were a repeat.

"Sometimes girls just completely suck." Brayden said. Taking a sip of his Coke. He had a point there. I wanted to agree aloud but I also have a girlfriend. A girlfriend who is close friends with my best friends. Word gets around. No matter what guy code commits you too.

"And he's not talking about the sexual kind." Josh added in. Reaching for a chicken wing now. I'm pretty sure he's a bit happier only because he now had chicken to eat. I'm still convinced that if Adrian had chicken, she still wouldn't have given it to him. I am her boyfriend after all.

Scott rolled his eyes. A regular thing that he did with Josh.

"Yes, Josh." He said. "We know that."

"This stuff is really hitting me." Josh fake cried. "My insides feel like velvet." We weren't even having a heart to heart. Mostly, it was just us talking. "I'll ask Sophia out this coming week. Okay, ladies?"

That's enough for me. I could tell that Josh liked her. Even though he sometimes wants to stick to his man pride. Being able to show everyone that he would never be tied down by a woman because he just wasn't that guy. Hooking up with whoever he pleases. That was just his life.