Chapter Forty-Two

"Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out I just didn't know what to do..."

Song: Whatcha Say

Artist: Jason Derulo

It's an update! It's an update! It's an update! AHH

Happy Reading!

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO:

Brayden:

I'm foolish and I know it. Trust me when I say I am because I know exactly that. My mindset is just so remedial that it causes me to do the most ridiculous things. Things that I have no justifications for. Believe it or not. I'm just foolish.

I'm just going to get down to it. No beating around the bush about anything. I'm just going to be blunt and say it.

Yeah, I pushed Adrian. And I know that I probably earned my spot in hell for ever lying a hand on a woman. But I didn't mean too. Well....actually, I knew what I was doing but the rage inside of me had me feeling so overwhelmed. And she was just there.

So was a wall. You could've hit the wall. I know what the hell was there. I just wasn't thinking about a goddamn wall. Serena had just made me so mad and Adrian was just there. She was biting my head off about whatever was wrong with Serena so I got pissed at Serena only because I didn't want people to know how idiotic I was to be the other guy.

Honestly, I wouldn't be able to even tell you when my feelings for Serena even came in. Why? I didn't know my damn self. They just came. I can sense you becoming irritated because I have no explanations for my thinking and wrong-doings but I'm not the person to be mad at.

Everyone is mad at me. Only because I pushed Adrian causing her to gain a concussion. Most likely leaving her out of the bash. Now is a time where I would need my friends now more then ever. Friends that are there for me to lean on when times became rough. Too bad I messed all of that friendship shit up.

It's all Serena's fault. Everything is all her fault. She ruined everything.

It was Serena's fault that Liam broke up with Adrian in the first place. It was Serena's fault that I became the Incredible Hulk and lashed out on Adrian. It's Serena's fault that Adrian probably can't perform now. It's Serena's fault that our relationship with our 'best friends' is now tarnished. It's Serena's fault that nothing was coexisting together now.

You know what? I'm just going to blame Serena for global warming too. Hell, she ruins everything else. Why not ruin the future existence of the Earth as well? It fits into her destruction category.

Jesus, how could I have been so stupid! To sleep with Serena in the first fucking place! Alcohol makes people do some stupid things but my actions topped them all. Sleeping with Serena knowing that my feelings for her were exploding in my heart like an atomic bomb. Just looking at her....gosh, I'm so stupid....

To say I was in love with Serena? I guess you could say that. Heck, I think I was in love with Serena. I'm saying was because I'm not anymore. To love her is picking up a bottle of acid, knowingly, and willing to drink it. No matter what the side effects were.

I picked up that bottle of acid like it was my job. Not giving a damn what the effects of the outcome would be. Just as long as I was able to be with Serena; that acid bottle would've been empty.

FLASHBACK:

One to many bottles were drunk by me. It was a party after all. School was stressing me out. Along with football and our gruesome practices that I just wanted to let loose. It was the going away party for the people leaving for the bash anyways. So why not have fun?