Chapter Four

Ahh another update!! JUMP JUMP JUMP hehe :P

Anyways here's the new update and I really hope you guys enjoy it!

Happy Readinnngggg ( : !!

CHAPTER FOUR:

Adrian:

I huffed in annoyance each time I heard the sound of boxes being pulled out of moving vans from the house two doors down from ours that now belonged to the Knight family. The people that birthed Colton Knight and were allowing him to live here because he just so happened to be their only child.

Jerk.

Homework was pretty much impossible to focus on now. All I could think about was how my life was now going to be ruined since Colton was technically living right next to me. With just a house separating us.

The crazy parties that were going to be thrown, sluts traveling in and out, and just the feeling of his aura around me sucked monkey balls.

Don't act like you don't like it ...

That's because I don't like it! And I wish my brain would just shut up right now. This is my brain and it's completely taking everything I'm saying and/or thinking out of proportions. We're supposed to be on the same side. My brain isn't supposed to talk back to me.

Or is it?

How do brains work exactly?

Just think happy thoughts Adrianna. Like butterflies, unicorns and all that fruity jazz. How immature. "Ugh!" I groaned, and threw my homework on the floor beside my bed. "This sucks." Not entirely.

My brain was right. It didn't suck entirely until I looked out one of my windows and saw Colton carrying a lamp from one of the three moving vans parked along the curb.

Nice lamp shade.

Colton's parents appeared to come off as smart from what I have heard. So why couldn't they sense a feeling of people's hatred towards their moving location?! Even though I never even met them. But they must have some intelligence because they were freaking doctors.

That's pretty much how they make their money. Pretty much everyone knows who the Knights are because of their reputation as a social, hardworking family.

My eyes stayed fixed on numerous moving workers taking furniture pieces out of the vans until I caught sight of my worst fear ever.

Mom.

But not just my mom. A smiling mom. No, she wasn't always kissing my dad. Happiness was always on her face. It's just that her smile is a bit more bigger then normal. Can this day get any worse?

"Guess who I just invited over this evening?" My mom squealed, rushing into my room. She was dressed in a cream colored pantsuit for work. I didn't even hear her come in the house; she moved that fast. "The Knights, Adrianna. Keep up."

What?

"Lisa and George have been close friends with your father and I since high school." And I wasn't aware of the because ...? "Isn't this exciting?" No! This is awful.

Mom didn't even bother to let me answer her question but instead skipped down the hallway, her high heels echoing down the stairs, probably to get started on some cheese and crackers. This sucks. It really sucks!

Now I'm screwed. Serena already scared me saying that Colton was never going to leave me alone. I'm such a fool not to believe her warning. God? What exactly did I do wrong? I'll fix it, just please!