Epilogue (Part Two)

Hi Everyone, I know a lot of people were a bit unsatisfied with how I ended the book in the original epilogue but I liked it. Still, a lot of you all wanted to see the cute little cliche ending and I guess that's okay too. Basically, this is a few years after college and they're actually adults in this chapter.

Happy Reading (for the real final time)

EPILOGUE (Part Two):

Adrian:

"Oh my gosh, Colton!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, standing in the gushing aftermath that just occurred on our bathroom floor. He rushed into our bedroom, coming up to the bathroom doorway, watching my every move with worried eyes. "Why did we want children again?" His eyes trailed down to the puddle at my feet, gasping for air as he nearly collapsed to the floor right then and there.

"Princess, we have to go! Oh my gosh! I'm about to be a father and then the Super Bowl is only a week away! Adrianna," He turned around suddenly just as I was bending down slowly with a towel to clean up the floor. "Why the hell are you cleaning this up, right now?! We need to go! Let's move it! I think I might pass out actually but still let's move it!"

He was running around the room now. Opening our closet to grab my hospital bag that I had already packed a few weeks prior. The baby was actually due a week and a half ago but no. I just had to cook in my uterus a bit longer. Stubborn just like my ass and I didn't like that already. If only it could've came when I really wanted it too.

Do you know how hard it is to get a pedicure and know that you can't truly enjoy it because you can't see your feet past your big blimp of a stomach?! It's so hard and every time I went I had to trust the workers to know that they were painting my toes the best they could. Walking out of the salon looking silly or not. Now, I can truly birth this baby and actually see my feet again. I'll be able to see everything again.

"Colton," I breath slowly, fighting through a small contraction. It wasn't exactly painful but I knew that the worse has yet to come. We've been preparing ourselves for this moment throughout my whole pregnancy. I'm a football players wife. Trust me when I say that we had a game plan all ready to go. "I need to shave my legs." He stopped dressing himself in his football sweatpants to look at me ridiculously. After all these years, we hadn't changed one bit. "Correction: I can't see anything past my stomach and I refuse for our child to remember its mother's legs as hairy caterpillars as soon as it came out. Colton, I need you to shave my legs."

"Babe, I don't think that we have the time to do all of th--"

I stubbornly cross my arms around my chest, giving him a pout. My hormones were definetly kicking into overdrive. "Do you want to see your child or not?!" I exclaimed, flailing my arms around suddenly as he just stood there and watched me suddenly turn crazy. He's used to these random outbursts by now. He used to me just randomly having my moments.

He raised an eyebrow just as he was putting on one of his Nike tennis shoes. "Is this some sort of trick question because you remember what happened with the last trick question? I refuse to spend another night sleeping at Josh and Sophia's house. They sing show tunes religiously."

I shrugged my shoulders, not giving the slightest damn. "If you don't shave my legs then I'm sorry but the baby is staying inside of my stomach and we just aren't going to see it until I'm ready for it to come out."

"Princess, I really don't think that you're gonna be able to do--"

"Just shave my legs please! Once you shave my legs and I at least do something with myself then we're good. I look like a complete slob and I just can't handle myself, right now. My hair is too greasy, I didn't feel like showering today, and on top of that my legs are basically insulators. If you want to live to play with your team in the Super Bowl next Sunday then you're gonna help my ass, got it?" I snapped.