Chapter Twenty-Two

Hello! :P

I start school tomorrow, and I wanted to get an update in tonight because I don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow night. I hope you like it! : )

Happy Readings!

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:

Adrian:

Tired.

Tired is all I'm feeling right now. Brooke made us dance our asses off at practice today, and now all I want to do is sleep.

After rubbing my sleepy eyes for about the nine zillionth time, my fingers find the straps of my tank top and I yank it up over my head with so much exhaustion.

God, today was such a bad day.

Megan was there at practice today. Yeah, you heard right. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that she bought her way onto the team.

Brooke seemed to have no problem with her today. Even though all the other girls weren't communicating with Megan at all but I'm not the reason behind that. Megan is just an evil perso --- bitch, I guess.

The worst part about it is that she is an okay dancer. She's not the best at all. Megan is just the worst but with potential, but since it seems like she's not going anywhere; we just have to work with her and manage it.

I stepped out of my dance pants, stumbling everywhere. Having two left feet when you're completely sleep deprived sucks eggs on Easter. I wrestled with my pant leg until my legs are finally free and I tossed those in the hamper.

Making my way to my vanity, I sighed deeply as I caught my reflection in the mirror. Maybe if I pulled my hair out of my ponytail I'll look somewhat better?

My long brown locks just wildly flew around my head and made me look homeless. No, I already looked homeless but now I'm completely bumming it in my underwear.

I just needed to get to bed already. If I go to sleep it'll put my mind at ease and I won't have to worry about anything for the next nine hours.

My jello legs walked me to my bed and I crawled into the comfort of my soft bedding. Letting out a sigh of satisfaction. This is why I like my bed. Before I knew it, I was immediately pulled into darkness.

~

        "And she thinks that she has a chance with Colton?" An underclassmen snickered with her friend right when I walked past them.

Just ignore them, if I do then life will be gravy.

        "Adrian Pike? Who?" Great, more laughter.

That's all I've been hearing since I walked into school; laughter, and insults from all the ladies of the I-Love-Colton club --- pretty much all the girls that made up the population of the female student body at our school.

I'm not exactly clear on why I'm being made fun of though. People don't know about my crush on Colton because well I haven't told anyone yet. I'm a chicken!

It's annoying seeing girls walk up to Colton and just flirt their way into his bed. And he gives in because I'm not responding any emotion back to him. I, Adrianna Pike, is just being a wimp and watching it all happen from afar.

But I have no reason to be mad if he hooks up with anyone right?

I spotted Colton up the hall, pinned up against his locker by Megan, sucking her face.

No, not literally.

They're kissing, quite vigorously if you ask me. I could tell Megan was enjoying it because she ran her hands through his beautiful brown locks like they belonged to her.