Chapter Ten

UH-HUH, Yeah! Wait What?

Do what SON! Another update!

Hug me ( :

Happy Readings!!!!

CHAPTER TEN:

Adrian:

"I didn't expect to get stuck in your bra," Colton repeated for about the billionth time. It had been thirty minutes since Serena had to commit the tragic murder of my favorite bra and I was still pissed. Serena and the guys only stopped by for a few minutes to check if we were all right and then left shortly after so they wouldn't get sick.

"Do you do that to every girl?" I asked, turning his way to look at him. We were both sitting on the couch beside each other, not really paying attention to SpongeBob episode playing on the TV. Colton seemed unsure of something. It was weird that I picked up on that. I guess we were around each other a bit too much for me to not.

"Just go and get girls bras and try them on? If so then you're weird."

Colton's body stiffened and he sunk lower into the cushions of the couch.

"You like weird," He mumbled and crossed his arms over his chest like a toddler that doesn't get to watch Barney. "I just wanted to have some fun. We're to sickly!"

"Sickly?" I raised an eyebrow at him for his poor vocabulary choice. "To think you have an A in English."

For that comment, I earned a shove from Colton, one that caused me to tip over onto my side. I actually landed in a comfortable position and decided to just stay that way.

We sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the SpongeBob episode. Colton occasionally let out a sigh throughout the show and it got me thinking: a popular boy like him would probably rather be somewhere else dancing with sluts, not sitting on a couch watching SpongeBob sick along with his sick neighbor.

He's Colton freaking Knight!

The King! Around this time of the day he would most likely be getting his fix in with a slut. Normally it's the cheerleaders that please the boys after their practice, since they're outside practicing on the track.

"How come I've never noticed you before?" Colton asked me randomly. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to block out his stupid face.

"Seriously. You're Scott's best friend and I've never noticed you. Ever! Mmm..."

Mmm is right! If he would've stepped out of his popularity bubble just for ten seconds he may have noticed me at least walking by him as much as I did to get to my classes. I've been a dancer since freshmen year and he still didn't know who I was until just a few days ago.

But I wasn't even trying to meet him then!

Damn! I mean I know I'm not popular, but I wasn't unknown to the Lakeview civilization at school, or so I thought.

"I wasn't planning on ever knowing you...I was forced into your presence." All he did was nod.

"Then sadly you became my neighbor..." Maybe I shouldn't be so tense towards him. It's not like it's  his fault that he just so happened to move to the house two doors down from me. But since I don't like him, why not throw it in his face?

"It's a love-hate relationship," He says, almost laughing, looking me right in the eyes. Colton is so gorgeous. Model gorgeous but I shall not get transfixed on his good looks. I have to be strong for the Girl Power movement.

But his aura is just so indescribable. Just being around his hot body makes me want to scream with excitement; the amount of attention this one boy gets is just so crazy. Everyone loves him. All guys want to be him, and all girls want to do him. Maybe even a few boys want to do him. We may never know...