Chapter Five

• Dedicated to Nina Dobrev Lovers

Do whaaaaaa, do whaaaaaaattttt?

Another update! Say whaaaaaaa, say whaaaaatttttt!

Crazy girl that's what I am but anyways here's a new update and I hope you guys like it ( :

Good Readings!! ( :

CHAPTER FIVE:

Adrian:

It was finally lunchtime and I'd been avoiding all the venomous stares of girls all day!

Somehow, word had gotten around school that Colton and I were now neighbors, even though we weren't, but girls were now thinking that I was going to push up on their "future husband." That was literally what an angry sophomore told me this morning in the hallway.

The last thing they have to do is worry about me pushing up on Colton. It's that sex-bunny they need to keep their eyes pilled out for. And do they really think that they're going to be able to make Colton Knight husband material? No girl will ever tie that boy down and make him un-douche ...able?

That's not even a word but it works for me.

"Tell me that I'll survive," I whispered to Serena as soon as I sat down at our lunch table that was also occupied by Scott, Brayden, Josh, Colton and a few random boy and girl groupies.

"AWOL Amy has been glaring at me since I stepped out of my car."

Serena pulled her lips into her mouth and started messing around with her milk straw.

"All this because he became my unwanted neighbor! Not even my neighbor. He lives two doors down. Girls need to chill the hell out," I screeched in a whisper.

Since today was Tuna Tuesday, I didn't even bother with getting lunch. I swear the last time I ordered the tuna it blinked at me and crawled an inch off my plate. Scott just said I was hallucinating, until he saw it breath with his own eyes.

He never doubted my inquiry to school food ever again.

"Adrian," Josh spoke suddenly. I turned toward the brown-headed boy and he spoke on. "How's it like living in walking distance of Colton?" Oh great! Thanks Josh. Now everyone at our lunch table is looking at me awaiting an answer.

"Umm... it's only been a day?" I questioned, hesitantly, "He's just a neighbor it's not like we're friends."

"Yet," Colton chimed in with his stupid two cents. "We aren't friends...yet."

What was he trying to say? That eventually we would become friends? I never wanted to be Colton's friend---ever! I just wanted to go back in time and be invisible to him and live my life normally, the way it was before I bumped into his whore in the freaking hallway.

This is all Mr. Boggs's fault! If it wasn't for him giving out a rare hallway pass, I wouldn't have been so eager to take it. Then I wouldn't have taken a walk around school, bumped into a crying girl and had a stupid conversation with Colton Whatever-His-Middle-Name-Is Knight. My stupid history teacher and his divorced ass.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure I never want to be your friend. Sorry," I spoke.

The table quieted down from their chatter and now it was just Colton and I with the banter.

"I don't even want to talk to you!"

"Then why are you talking to me?" He answered quickly, as if his life depended on it, "if you don't want to talk to me then why are you talking to me?"