Chapter Twenty-Eight

"And I can't change. Even if I tried. Even if I wanted too..."

Song: Same Love

Artist: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

What it do mane? How's it going fellow?

New Update in 5,4,3... oh just read it already!

Happy Readings!

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT:

Adrian:

You know why I hate dance right now?

I hate it because I have to deal with a bunch of stupid shit.

Like Megan thinking she's hot.

Am I jealous of her?

Literally, please don't make me laugh. After dancing for two hours straight, we finally get a break. And that meant me guzzling down water until I puked.

Serena was being forced to do extra push-ups because her toes weren't exactly pointed as good as they had to be. And all I could do was feel sorry for her because the person that should be doing that extra conditioning was Megan.

The girl sucked major ass when it came to dance. I mean, she could keep a good rhythm but when it came to the technical stuff...no.

But Brooke never gets on Megan about it for some odd reason. I would dig into that inquiry more but I need to focus on how my water bottle jug was now empty.

Yes, empty.

The thirst is completely real right now. And from the looks of it, so is the exhaustion. Girls looked like they were passed out on the auditorium floor right now! Brooke was working us like a mad woman.

She looked demented as she counted down Serena's push-ups. To bad Serena has fifty more to go.

Escaping would be my only tactic.

Or, you could just walk out to get some water.

That works too. So that's exactly what I did.

With my huge red jug in my hands, I walked to the nearest water fountain to fill it up. To bad that the nearest water fountain was all the way down this long hallway.

What's up with construction workers incorrectly placing things places?!

Jeez, I am a girl!

And that matters because....

Can your own mind be your worst enemy? I think it's possible because I'm experiencing it right now.

If my mind would just shutup then I would be a happy person. No voice would be there to be sarcastic. Too bad, so sad.

See what the fuck I mean!

My mind wasn't the only thing creeping me out right now. No! It was the way I was suddenly grabbed by my arm and pulled into one of the janitor's closets.

The closets where people would be murdered in or raped. Nobody will be able to hear my screams because they would be muffled out by a mop.

A dusty mop at that one. The guy will plug my ears with cotton swabs so I won't be able to hear his voice, and then clean everything with the disinfectant spray on one of the shelves. Leaving my body mangled, I'll be dead.

I looked up to see the smirking face of the one guy that would melt me to shame. "Jackass!" I whispered angrily, supplying Colton with a slap on his arm.