Chapter Twenty-Five

"One day you're screaming you love me loud, the next day you're so cold..."

Song: Holy Grail

Artist: Jay-Z Ft. Justin Timberlake

Howdy Ho My Fellow Readers!

New Update ( :

Good Readings darlings! <3

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:

Adrian:

Okay. What the hell is going on?

It's lunchtime; I get that part. And I understand how I'm sitting with my newfound friends. And, all that's fine, I get that. But why is this happening?!?!

So gross!

There he goes again, for the fourth time in five minutes.

Brayden --- the idiot --- is sniffing his fruit salad. My entire life, I've always detested fruit salad. Mainly because I'm not necessarily a fruit person and the combination of a variation of different fruits causes me to gag. Even my Mom's specialty fruit salad has my stomach churning at the smallest whiff. And guess who is now getting sick to their stomach. Yours truly.

As I scarfed down the rest of my sugar cookie, I watched Brayden take the fifth whiff of his fruit salad and then sigh with delight into his chair. Gross, just so-so gross!

        "Brayden." I said causing Brayden to jump out of his trance in surprise.

My eyes flashed in disgust at the wet strawberry hanging off the end of his bowl and I could feel my face drain of color. I'm pretty sure my face is turning green.

He smirked, tracking his eyes from the fruit salad and back to myself. "Uhh, is there a problem? If so then oh-goddamn-well."

        "Just stop sniffing the damn fruit." Serena snapped, catching both, Scott and I off guard.

        "Why is fruit salad such a problem?" Joshua added in his two-sense. "It can be delicious."

        I chocked back a gag. "Speak for yourself..." I muttered.

Josh rolled his eyes.

        "Can we not argue about blasting fruit salad?" Scott ordered. "How about we talk about the weather?" The weather? Really?

        "Ah nope," Colton finally spoke from beside me. Uttering his first words throughout the whole conversation. "I'd rather watch Adrianna barf on your football card collectibles."

Scott's eyes widened, and quickly his eyes snapped to his football cards on the table. His football cards are like his children. He's been collecting them with his dad ever since he discovered the game of football! Scott is so crazy that he even has a mini safe to keep them in 'mint condition.' Who gives a damn?!

        "You. Take. That. Back." Scott growled through his teeth, looking like a werewolf.

I bit down on my lip to try and hide my smile.

        "Well... I would but, Adrianna how about a nice big, creamy, fruity bowl of fruit salad? Brayden ---" Colton caught Brayden's attention like a drill sergeant. "Whiff!"

Like he's been doing all lunch, Brayden picked up the fruit salad and took a big whiff. The churns ripped at my stomach, eating up my insides. Serena tried to keep me composed as well as she could but Brayden fanned the smell frantically in my direction, and I didn't know how much longer I could stand it.