Chapter Nine

HAPPY HUMP DAY (WEDNESDAY) !!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ( :

GREETINGS TO READINGS!!

CHAPTER NINE:

Adrian:

"Colton put that down!" I screamed as loud as I could without coughing up my insides.

He ignored my plea's and did the most horrible thing I could think of. He took the straps of my pink, lacy bra and placed them on his shoulders.

Oh. My. God.

Colton Knight is now wearing my favorite bra.

I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. Never to be found again. Hopefully my parents wouldn't worry to much. It wasn't like their only child just buried herself alive or anything. Now I was resenting asking Colton to go get me a pair of my fuzzy socks out of the laundry room.

And now I curse my mom for forgetting to tell me that my laundry was well--I don't know--DONE! Now I was facing Colton who was now in my bedroom mirror, squeezing the cups of my bra.

Dear God.

"Does this bra make my moobs look big," Colton asked me in an all seriousness voice. What the hell were moobs? And why was he worried about them being small? He just needed to take my bra off this instance so I could burn it and cry! Victoria Secret bra's don't come cheap! He gave the cups another squeeze and then turned around to look at me.

I most likely looked like a deer caught in headlights. This was mortifying! The sexiest guy in school was wearing m-my dedicates! And he was enjoying it! Most likely because I wasn't enjoying the sight of his enjoyment.

"What the hell are moobs," I asked. He gave me an Are-You-Really-Asking-Me-This face and rolled his eyes at me. Sorry I'm not in the know of boy terms when it came to their body. Speaking of body..

I'm just now noticing that Colton is completely shirtless. I don't remember him taking off his shirt because if I did I would do one of two things. I would either One: freak the fuck out and push him out of my bedroom or Two: drool. I choose to do neither.

Adrianna Leslie Pike is just going to ignore the fact that the sex-god of Lakeview is standing shirtless in her room right now with a bra on and be completely original about the whole situation. That means going ape shit!

"Moobs? Man boobs" You're not that dense are you?" Huh! Who's the one wearing the women's bra right now that is not of the female gender? I should be the only one asking that question.

"You should wear that bra often," I played along. Maybe I shouldn't let this effect me much. It just may be fun. "It looks pretty hot on you."

Colton's face turned flabbergasted instantly. He even had a slight blush creep up onto his cheeks. Hell yes! I just made the Colton Knight blush. That is one for the books! I shall forever go down in history as the greatest.

"What," I asked. "Someone has to be the man in this hatred right?"

Again with the eye rolling.

Colton and I should probably trademark that because we've been doing a lot of it lately.

"Just help me take it off!"

I gave him a fake salute and marched over to where he stood with my bra on. I just may never get tired of saying that tonight. It should be an easy task since he only put it over his shoulder I would think.

Well I thought wrong! This blubber nugget did the dumbest thing ever known to women's lingerie! He clasped the latches and now it wasn't coming undone. I stood there tugging on the bra, trying to unhingr the latches for what seemed like forever but it just wasn't budging.