Hawkeye Imagine for @LozzaBradley02

So Lana's new single is coming out today!

Laura's POV

It happened on a Tuesday. I was nine months pregnant, and the baby was due any day. Clint canceled all missions and stayed with me incase I went into labor.

Which was 100% possible.

We were sitting on the couch, watching reruns of Supernatural. It was a marathon today, so we decided to watch it all day.

I got hungry, and I was craving some ice cream and olives. So I got up and went to the kitchen, and made myself a bowl of ice cream with a side of olives. I put the ice cream back, and the olives, and I was about to pick up the bowls when I felt my water broke...

I gasp and grip the table.

"Clint!" I yell, and Clint jumps up and hops over the couch.

"What, Laura? What's wrong? Are you okay? Did you get shot? Are you in labor?"

"Yes!" I yell, and suddenly contractions kick in.

"Ow!" I yell out, and Clint picks me up and runs to the car.

He drives to the hospital while I'm gripping his arm for dear life.

We soon get there, but it feels like a million years.

After were assigned to a room and I get changed, I finally sigh.

"This hurts so much," I complain, and Clint grips my hand.

"WE ARE NEVER HAVING ANOTHER CHILD!" I say, and Clint laughs.

"That's the pain talking right?" Asks Clint.

"Yes," I say.

Soon, the baby is born. She's beautiful, and we name her Natasha. Natasha has my hair and Clint's eyes. She's perfect.