What You Guys Do When You're Bored (Avengers)

Suggested by @IronmansApprentice

Thx so much :)

Haha Harley Quinn at the top. Let's just say that's a teaser pic for my book: DC Preferences. It's coming soon, don't worry.

Enjoy everyone!!

Steve:

You guys go out for lunch or coffee. Then you guys talk about stuff. Like SHIELD, upcoming missions, etc.

Tony:

You guys sing to AC/DC or any other band like Black Sabbath(yas). You guys scream the lyrics, annoying the crap out of the rest of the Avengers.

Thor:

You guys draw. You, being excellent, sketch Thor, while Thor sketches Asgard. His isn't very good, but you still love it.

Clint:

You go eavesdrop on the other Avengers from the air vents. Who knew that Tony was going to propose to Pepper....?

Bruce:

SCIENCE

Natasha:

You guys head out to the training room, and practice on hand-to-hand combat or shooting a gun. Clint sometimes joins in and shoots his bow.

Loki:

You guys set up a 'book club' and you talk about books you've read. Sometimes you just read. (Peaceful in my opinion.)

Bucky:

You go jogging with your best buds Steve and Sammy. You guys goof off and laugh. You usually are with Sam....

"ON YOUR RIGHT!"

"ON YOUR LEFT!"

You: ...
Sam: ...

Pietro:

You guys go jogging, and he runs two laps real quick then he tries to jog slowly with you.

Wanda:

You guys cook. She's fantastic at meals, and you're fantastic at desserts. You both make a huge meal for all the Avengers.