Captain America imagine for @LaurenBlurton

Sorry it's really late! Hope you like it.

Lauren's POV

Steve left for his mission two days ago, who was worried as heck. Not for himself, but for me. I'm nine months pregnant, and he's nervous if I'll go into labor and he's not here. Even I'm a little nervous. This is our first child, and I don't know what to expect. My mom says it hurts like heck, so that made a chill go up my spine. But you know what? I'm a SHILED agent. I probably handled worse.

Boy, how wrong I was.

I was with Natasha, because Steve says she had to keep me company. Nat agreed happily-were best friends.

We were talking, and of course I was sitting. This baby, I swear, is giving me back pain.

Suddenly, my water broke, and I grab Natasha's arm. "Nat, my water broke," I say, standing. "We gotta get to the hospital." She nods, leading me outside towards the car.

We drive full speed to the hospital, and eventually I'm assigned a room, and I'm all ready to go. And it hurts-it hurts so much I hardly couldn't stand it.

The birth was quick, thank goodness. And it's a baby boy.

"Phone for you," says Nat, massaging her hand. (I squeezed way to hard probably.)

I say weakly, "Hello?"

"Oh my goodness, Y/N!"

"Steve! Are you okay?"

"Honey, are you okay?"

"I'm great. You're a father, Steve."

The door bursts open, and Steve rushes in. He hugs you, and eventually the doctor comes in with the baby.

You both start to cry happily when the baby opens his eyes. They were exactly like Steve's.

Hope you liked it!