He Watches A Video Of You After You Die (Avengers)

So this is basically shortly after you die. He has some videos of you, and he watches one. Here it is...

Listen to Black Beauty by Lana Del Rey. Prepare for waterworks.

It's the video and his/her reaction.

PREPARE FOR FEELS

IM SORRY IF YOU CRY.

Steve:

"Oh my goodness!" You say, laughing. Steve was going to take you on a ride on his motorcycle, and you were laughing and excited. The glint of excitement was in your eyes. You laugh, and the sound made Steve almost sob. He missed you so much, he can't handle you not being here with him.

Tony:

"Tony! You didn't!" You say, fake angry. He pranked you, and he was catching your reaction on camera. "Sorry, babe," he says. You just glare at him, but then a small smile appears on your face. Soon your both laughing. "That was good one, Tony. But be prepared. I'm going to prank you back!"

You never did prank him back.

And that made Tony sob.

Thor:

You were bundled in his red cape on the couch. "I don't want to go to bed," you say. "It's warm and comfy on the couch." Thor laughs, then you move closer to him and snuggle into his chest. "Love you," you say, and he kisses your head. "I love you too," he replies.

He wished to hear those words again.

Clint:

He caught you singing. It was West Coast by Lana Del Rey.

On the balcony and I'm singing,

Oh, baby oh, baby I'm in love,

I'm in love.

"Clint Barton!" You squeal when you notice him. You both start laughing.

He wanted to hear your beautiful singing voice again. But you were gone.

Natasha:

"Y/N!" Yelled Natasha. You walk over. "Let's go training!" You say, and drag Natasha to the training room. You were both helping each other with target practice. You both got bullseye. "Good job, Y/N," says Natasha, and she kisses you. "You too!" You say happily.

She wanted you to be next to her, to comfort her.

Bruce:

Science. You were both working on a huge project. You were both almost finished. And when you were, you got excited. "Yes!" You say, and you and Bruce fist bump. "Nice work, Y/N," says Bruce, and kisses your forehead.

He wanted you back. If he had to choose between science and you, he'd pick you.

Loki:

You were reading, and soon you shut the book. "Loki, I have a surprise for you that I think you'll like," you say, standing up. You drag Loki to the living room and plop him in front of the tv. She disappears and then comes back with a box wrapped in wrapping paper. He opens it, and inside is a positive pregnancy test.

He lost you and the baby, which killed his soul and heart.

Bucky:

You both were trying to cook. Both being terrible, the toaster caught on fire. "Crap!" You say, and spray it with water from the sink. It soon extinguished, but you sprayed Bucky. He jumped, and was all wet. You doubled over laughing, and he grabbed the sink hose and sprayed you back. You yelp and then you both end up kissing.

You drowned during a mission the next day. Bucky was in forever grief without you.

Pietro:

"Crap. Pietro, my water broke!" You yell, and Pietro picks you up and runs to the hospital. Natasha was holding the camera, so she turned it off and drove to the hospital. When she got there, she kept it off. When he doctors brought the baby back to you and Pietro, she turned it on. You started to cry happy tears and Pietro held you and the baby.

You died the next day, there were complications. Rose was the only piece of you left.

Wanda:

You both were cleaning, and Wanda was using her powers. She was in the kitchen, and you were vacuuming. She came in eventually and used her powers to put a dust bunny in your hair. You laugh and walked to the kitchen, and grab an egg. You toss it at her, and she got splattered with yolk. She squealed, and you both laughed.

She missed you so much, she researched about resurrection even. But Pietro stopped her because you'd become the undead.

(If you watched that Supernatural episode, you know what I'm talkin about)

I'm so sorry.

-Kat