You Get Hurt (Marvel)

Don't forget to comment please! I love your comments. They make my day :^{D

Peter Parker:

Green Goblin snatched you, and while dangling in the air, you twisted his arm and you fell into the river, and you broke your foot. Peter grabbed you from the river and he kissed you on the riverbank and took you to the hospital.

Peter Quill:

You got shot in the stomach and fell in Peter's arms. He carried you to one of those 'space hospitals' and you were fine. Peter was worried sick though.

Daredevil:

You got stabbed in the shoulder and you went to his apartment for help. He helped you and stitched your shoulder up. And now he makes sure he is always with you while fighting crime.

Falcon:

You fell off a helicopter because it was going to crash. Falcon catches you but you break your wrist he takes you to the hospital.

Wolverine:

He accidentally slashes you with his claws. You were fighting, so he couldn't help it, he was trying to fight and everything was so quick. He slashed you in the arm but you were trying to assure Logan you were fine. He couldn't forgive himself and you told him that accidents happen and he eventually forgave himself.

Young!Charles:

He was angry and he caused pain in your head. It was excruciating pain. He stopped and held you. He apologized multiple times as you stayed silent. You eventually said that he couldn't help it and you guys moved on.

Young!Erik:

Shaw got you and tortured you because you're a mutant. Erik came to your rescue and saved you. But you were injured badly and had to be taken to the hospital.