He Finds You Dead (Marvel)

^^^^true.

Love is the most powerful thing. It's more powerful than money, power, and glory. If you are with the person you love, it's happiness and nothing can compare. Let's just all think about this, and think about the people we love. If it's a boyfriend, girlfriend, parents, siblings, friends, and pets, it doesn't matter if there's haters, because you're together and there's nothing that they can do to change that.

Love you all and thanks for reading.

-Kat

Peter Parker:

You were fighting Venom. Despite your powers, he was too strong. He used his jet black alien skin to make a huge knife. He literally skewered you, and you gasped. He yanked it out of your body, and you collapsed, dying. You didn't cry. You didn't scream. You accepted it. When Peter came, he cried over your body, and he wouldn't accept that you died. He almost quit being Spider-Man in general.

Peter Quill:

Ronan killed you. He killed you right in front of Peter, in fact. He stabbed you in the heart, and you were dead before you hit the ground. Peter killed Ronan with the Guardians and after everything, he whispered to you, "you're okay now, right, Starburst?" No answer. You were gone, and Peter couldn't stop crying. He lost everything. His mom, dad and you.

Daredevil:

The Hand got you, because of your relations with Elektra. They tortured you for information, and you were too loyal to give in. So you died from blood loss. Matt and Elektra bursted in, only to find your body. Matt broke down, and he wouldn't do anything. He thought if he was there sooner, he would've saved you. Elektra blamed herself too, because of The Hand.

Falcon:

One word. Doom.

You both were helping the FF with fighting Doctor Doom. He punched you so hard, you went flying into an abandoned building. You were knocked out cold. Doctor Doom made the building collapse, and if fell on top of you. Falcon and the FF dug through the rubble, trying to find you. Sue found your body and cried. Falcon didn't say anything, just picked up your body and flew away, tears steaming down his face.

Wolverine:

A senintel got you. It blasted you with a ray so powerful it killed you. Logan ripped the thing apart and ran towards you. You died while he was destroying the thing. He picked you up gingerly, like you were sleeping. But you weren't. You were gone. The rest of the X-Men were upset, and Shadowcat started to cry. Logan just held your body closer and wanted you to wake up, smile, and say everything is okay.

But you were gone.

Young!Charles:

You were killed by accident by your best friend, Erik. He was making metal go haywire, and you tried to stop him. Instead, you got impaled by a big piece of metal in your chest. You fell, and Erik stopped and yelled. Charles heard you in his mind.

I'm going to die. Tell Erik he is forgiven. Charles-

No, Y/N!

Charles, I-

You died before you could finish.

Young!Erik:

Shaw got you and experimented on you. You lost to much blood and had to many toxins injected into you. You died, and Erik came. But he was too late. He saw you on that surgical table, eyes closed. And he knew. You were gone.

He stroked your hair and cried silently.

Deadpool:

Striker kidnapped you, and tortured you. You eventually escaped, but you were bleeding to much. You stopped, breathed in, and crumpled to the ground. You died in a meadow, your head on a pillow of grass(ahem. Deep in the meadow, under the willow. A bed of grass, a soft green pillow.) Wade saw you, and he thought you were sleeping. But when he removed you hand from your stomach, it was bloody, and he saw that you got stabbed and died here. He couldn't believe it and he went after Striker.

Ant Man:

Ultron killed you with energy. He blasted you back, and you hit your head too hard on the cement. But you were already dead before you hit the ground. Scott became normal size and knelt next to you, trying to wake you. But you were gone. He couldn't believe it...he held your body, eyes wide.

Cyclops:

The Goblin Queen killed you. She shot you, and you fell to the ground. She was jealous because Scott was in love with you. When the X-Men stormed in, they saw a figure on the ground with a pool of blood around them. Scott realized the ugly truth-it was you. He pushed aside everyone and ran to you. He picked you up, and he knew that you were gone. He couldn't believe it...

Johnny Storm:

You got killed by Galactus. He grabbed you and you were never seen again. But two years later, Johnny, very disoriented without you, finds your body. It turns out you were shot three times in the stomach. He didn't know how or when. He just held your body and cried.