Bucky Imagine

So hello guys! I started a Supernatural and Multifandom Preference and Imagines book! I'll appreciate it if you guys checked those books out! :)

Bucky Imagine for CeciliaJarre

CECILIA'S POV

Fighting SHIELD agents. That's what we do. Bucky and I. Controlled by HYDRA.

We both didn't have a choice. HYDRA was cruel, and tortured us, and Bucky did everything to protect me, even though I was strong enough.

Bucky protected me, and we helped each other, because we love each other.

And we will never stop, no matter what HYDRA does to us.

So, I protected him that day. I took the plunge for him, and got shot.

Pain spread from my stomach, and I gasp. When I take away my hand from my stomach, it was red with my blood.

"No! Cecilia!" Yelled Bucky, but his voice sounded like I was underwater. Turning to him, and the SHIELD agents stop firing.

My minds like jelly.

Bucky catches me when I fall, and I whimper, and he's assessing the damage on my stomach. But I know I'm done for.

"Bucky, please, I don't have much time," I say. "But I want you to know that I love you okay?" I place a bloody hand on his cheek, and tears are running down our faces.

"Cecilia please don't leave me here alone," Bucky murmurs sadly, cradling me.

"I don't want to either," you whisper, crying.

"You're to young," Bucky whispers, and he kisses me, just before my last breath was stolen.

Hope you liked it, CeciliaJarre

:)

-K