Captain America imagine for @band_and_80s_movies

We stand around my brother, Tony, while he's unconscious. I'm freaking out, trying to get his armor off so I can do CPR. Hopefully not mouth to mouth, but this is life threatening here.

It's after the battle of New York. Tony, my stupid but brave brother, just blew up an alien city with a nuclear bomb.

Like I said-stupid and brave.

The Hulk roars loudly, blasting my hair back. Tony yells, and freaks the heck out.

"It's okay, Tony," I say. "We won."

Tony looks at me, and at everyone else surrounding him.

"Yay," he says. "So I saw this place-Shawarma-we should totally go!" Tony keeps rambling, and I soon think he's gone insane from this whole ordeal. Man, my bro is getting old...

Steve and I nod at each other, and I wipe my forehead with my hand. I'm exhausted-and food does sound great. "Good work, Christina," says Steve, and I nod. "You too," I reply. I notice that my shoulder was dislocated. I probably didn't notice because of Tony and all. It pops back into place on it's own.

I have a healing factor, like Wolverine. But I'm not super strong as him though. I bench press 70 pounds, if that helps.

"You know," says Steve.

"I like you a lot," I say, interrupting him. "Always have. You're awesome, strong, and determined."

"That's what I was going to say." Says Steve, placing his lips on mine.

"HEY!"

Uh oh. We jump apart, and Tony is sitting up, looking mad as ever.

And thats when the huge fight broke out. (A/N: is this how the Civil War starts? Lol). Tony kept saying that Steve had to stay away from me, but Steve said I was old enough to make my decisions. And Steve is right.

"Hold it!" I say, stepping in between before fists start flying. "Stop!"

"Steve is right, Tony," I say. "I'm old enough. I can make my own decisions."

Tony opens his mouth, then closes it. "Fine," he says. "I'm sorry. You're right."

I smile and kiss Steve, finally everything's okay.