Cute Moments (Marvel)

WHOO! Almost to Part 200! Couldn't have done it without you guys! ❤️

Peter Parker:

When he swings around with you in his arms.

Peter Quill:

When you reenact the I'm Flying scene from Titanic. It's usually at a planet, he holds you while you spread your arms. The others have no clue what you're doing.

Daredevil:

When you just pop out of nowhere in front of a bad guy. You guys have a we kick butt face, and Elektra think it's adorable.

Falcon:

When he carries your arms (sort of like holding onto your triceps) while he flies.

Wolverine:

When you put your foreheads together and stand in silence. It's very peaceful, actually. Cough considering he's very violent cough.

Young!Charles:

When you have conversations in your head. Like, Charles, take out the dam garbage!

Young!Erik:

When you combine your powers. He controls the metal, while you control the weather, and the result is always fabulous.

*hair flip*

Deadpool:

When he jumps in front of a bullet to save you. Of course he's fine, but you guys make a big deal. (Kinda found this on Pinterest, so it isn't mine :p)

Ant Man:

When you transform into an ant and you travel the tunnels together.

Cyclops:

When you teach the kids how to control their powers when Xavier is away.

Johnny Storm:

When he carries you while flying.