Loki imagine for @oreolla23

I'm so sorry this is really late. Enjoy, Chris! :

Chris POV

When I figured out I was pregnant, I almost choked on air. This was hard news to intake. And what about Loki? What will he say?

I have absolutely no idea.

So I spend the rest of the day pacing, chewing my fingernails, and trying to figure out a way to tell Loki.

Eventually he comes home, and my courage just deflated like a balloon.

Now I lay in bed wide awake, with a peaceful Loki sleeping besides me. I can't do this. What do I do?

The next day is horrible. My head was in my hands, and I was still trying to find a way how to tell Loki. I mean, he's a god, and I'm a mortal. What if he leaves?

Soon he comes home again, and sees me all nervous on the couch.

"What's wrong, love?" He asks, sitting down next to me. I almost jump up and run up to our room and lock myself in.

"Nothing, Loki," I answer, taking in a sharp breath. "It's nothing."

"It certainly is something," says Loki. "You're acting all fidgety all day. And yesterday too."

"Fine. I'll tell you. I'm just nervous how you'll take it."

"Alright," Loki says, unsure.

"I'm pregnant," I say, bracing myself.

"That's wonderful!" Says Loki, smiling.

"What?"

"Chris, you're beautiful, smart, and talented. You'll be a wonderful mom."

He makes me blush and feel happier at his words.

"You'll be wonderful father, Loki."