Ultrasound (Avengers)

Let me know if you want Wanda or Nat I can add them in this chapter.

Steve:

"Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Rogers," says your doctor. "Are you ready to find out what the gender of your baby is?"

You both nod, your hands intertwined. You both were so excited for this day. Steve didn't even sleep that night, he was so excited.

You lay down, being careful, and the doctor prepares for the ultrasound. When he places that machine on your belly, you were so excited you almost squealed.

The doctor examines the screen, and deciphers the display. He finally nods.

"Well, this is very exciting! You're going to have twins!"

Steve grips your hand, and your smiling wide, with tears of happiness in both your eyes.

"And they are both boys!" Your heart swells, and Steve kisses you on the lips. The doctor nods, and you sit up, and Steve hugs you close.

"Thanks so much, doctor!" Steve says, and when you get outside, you let all your excitement and delight out.

"Twins!" You squeal, and Steve twirls you around, careful not to squish you or the babies.

"Two baby boys," says Steve.

"Our babies," you say, and you both kiss each other.

Tony:

"I'm so nervous right now," you murmur to Tony while the doctor was leading you to the room.

"Don't be," says Tony. "Were spoiling this baby rotten."

Rolling your eyes playfully, you lay down, and the doctor prepares for the procedure.

The screen pops up, and you hear the heartbeat of the baby. Tony was absorbing this moment, every beat, every second.

"Alright, Mr. and Mrs. Stark...you are going to give birth to a baby girl!"

Tony jumps up and down, and you started to cry happy tears. The doctor cleans up, and you slide off the bed into Tonys arms. "A girl," you say. "We gotta think of names."

"Yeah, we don't want to wait after the birth, do we?" Asks Tony, and you laugh slightly.

"Tony...Were having a girl! A girl!" You laugh, and Tony hugs you and kisses you.

Thor:

You lay down on the bed, and the doctor prepares for the ultrasound. When he places the machine on your stomach, you see the baby on the screen.

"Good news! Your baby looks very healthy. And it's a girl!"

"She's beautiful," you say, and Thor starts to cry. Patting his back, you sit up after being all ready to go. You hug Thor, and he twirls you around.

"She shall be the most beautiful girl in the universe and other dimensions," says Thor, and you both kiss each other, you hearts full of joy.

Clint:

Clint was away on a mission, and he threw a huge fit at Fury. You told him it was okay, and you'll tell him when he arrives home.

Still, you felt really bad. You wanted to cancel the appointment but Clint wanted you to go, so you did.

The doctor greets you, and you eventually go into a room. "I bet it's hard, not going on missions," she says to me, and you nod. "I get bored sometimes," you admit. "But I love this kid, and I'll protect him or her from anything."

The doctor smiles, and she places the machine on your tummy. You see the baby on the screen, and tears fall down your face.

"It's a boy!" Says the doctor, and you smile.

The door opens, and Clint rushes to you. You hug him, crying on his shoulder.

"Were having a baby boy, Clint," you say, and Clint kisses you, and watches the baby on the screen.

Bruce:

He did the ultrasound himself. He prepared everything, made sure you were okay, and started the ultrasound.

When the baby appeared on the screen, he had to have Tony take over, because he got so emotional. Tony was so excited to announce the baby's gender.

"It's a girl!" Squealed Tony, frolicking to tell the others.

Bruce helps you off the bed, and immediately kisses you.

"You're going to be the best mom," says Bruce, and you blush.

"You're going to be the best dad," you say, kissing him on the lips.

Loki:

He told you himself. He has magic. It was unexpected, and it scared the crap out of you because he shouted it.

You were reading in bed, and Loki stared at you intently. He jumped up and yelled,

"WE'RE HAVING TWINS! A BOY AND A GIRL!"

You jump, throwing the book. "Wait what?" You say after catching your breath. "Were having twins?"
Loki hugs you, and then puts a hand on your belly.

"Our children," coos Loki, and he reads to them for the rest of the night.

Bucky:

"It's a surprise," you say, and Bucky sighs.

You made an appointment so you could have an ultrasound, and surprise Bucky.

When you arrive at the doctors, Bucky got confused.

"Why are we here?"

"You'll see."

When you meet up with the doctor, he leads you to the room for the ultrasound.

Bucky realizes what his is, and you smile and touch his face briefly before laying down on the bed. After the doctor finishes his stuff to do, the screen turns on, and you both see the baby.

Bucky watches, and you both hear the heartbeat. Bucky broke down, his head on your shoulder, and your holding him.

"It's a girl!" Says the doctor, and Bucky kisses your nose, making you laugh.

Pietro:

He drives you to the doctors. He doesn't run with you anymore because he's worried about the baby. Anyway, you arrive, and you meet up with the doctor.

He leads you both to the room, and you lay down on the bed, and the doctor prepares everything.

When the baby pops up on the screen, Pietro stays completely still, not moving. You watch the baby, and he's holding your hand tightly.

"You're going to have a girl!" Says the doctor, and Pietro helps you down, and into his arms. He kisses you, and whispering how you both are gonna be the best parents ever.