Civil War-Bucky Barnes

Side note:
Bucky Barnes was NOT in the Civil War comics. (I have never seen him)
This is about you.

Your reaction:

You gasp at the TV, seeing the school explode. Oh my-

You get up when Tony was on the TV, saying that everyone has to register.

No no no no.

You run upstairs, packing a duffel bag, and you duck out the door in a hoodie. You catch a cab and you dash out when you see Ms Marvel.

You fight a superhero on the other side:

You roll out of the cab and run.

I have to get her!

Ms Marvel thinks, and you keep running. She flies towards you, but you punch her when she was close enough.

"Reader!" She says, getting up. You have your hands in fists.

"Reader, please," she says, getting up. "Join us. We can learn everything that Captain America is going to do. We-"

"Just leave me ALONE!" You yell, and kick her, and run into a cab and disappear into the huge group of traffic.

You meet Captain America:

"Steve!" You say, and Steve looks up.

"Steve," you say as Steve hugs you. "I'm so sorry, Y/N," says Steve.

"What happened?"

You explain everything-you ran, fought with Ms Marvel.

"Now your safe with us," he says. And you nod.

"Thanks. Where's Bucky?" You ask.

"I don't know."

You bite your lip.

"We'll find him," you say, and eventually leave to go change in your costume.

You fight the other side:

Cloak gives you and Dagger a lift, and you jump down from the spot Cloak appeared. Immediately thoughts from the other team fills your mind.

Spy.

Spy.

Mole.

Mole.

You glance around the team. You already know the mole, it's Tigra. But there was another mole. On the other team.

Not to brag, but you found out that Tigra was the mole.

Everyone started to fight, and you fought alongside Spider-Man. You fought many superheroes, and eventually, Captain America stopped.

"Captain?" You ask, and he's looking around, silent tears streaming down his face.

"What have we done?" He mutters, and you look around.

Everything is destroyed. There were fires, and citizens thoughts filled your head.

This is wrong.

"Oh no," you whisper. "Were just fighting..."

Steve nods, and without another word, he turns himself in.

You glance at the ground, and finally realize that all this fighting won't resolve anything.

How was it? Want me to keep going?