Thunderstorms (Marvel)

Peter Parker:

He'd make a web hammock and you both would lay on there, listening to the rain and thunder. You'd watch the lighting flash across the room.

Peter Quill:

...does it rain in space?

Daredevil:

You'd both make a fort. Not just an ordinary fort-a MEGA fort! Then you'd watch Netflix and wait out the storm.

Falcon:

You'd both sit on the porch and watch the rain and lightning, hearing the thunder. When you both were sure the thunder and lightning was done, you'd stand in the rain and splash in puddles.

Wolverine:

Blankets, bear hugs and coffee. Must I say more?

Young!Charles:

You'd both would take walks when the thunder and lighting was done. Forget the umbrellas-you can't melt when you get wet!

Young!Erik:

You'd listen to soft music and lay around, being lazy. When the storm was over, you'd walk around outside barefoot, and getting grass clippings on your feet.

Deadpool:

Um, hello! TACOS AND CHIMICHANGA TIME! You'd pig out until you got sick, and watch Netflix all day.

Ant Man:

You'd hide in the bathtub (like Lacey in Paper Towns), and Scott would sit across from you, and you'd talk about random stuff, from superhero fighting and the van.

Cyclops:

You'd sit on a window seat and watch the rain. When it started to lighting, Scott knew it was unsafe so he'd drag you away from the window. You'd eventually play a boring game of Go Fish.

Johnny Storm:

You'd play Sorry!, Monopoly, Yahtzee!, and more. Then you'd pig out on candy and chips until you both got sick.