You Make Up: SPIDER-MAN, STAR-LORD, AND DAREDEVIL

Spider-Man:

You were a villain. You never pictured it, but without your Spider-Man, you turned to that path. You are walking the path.

You were Y/V/N, and no one can stop you now.

You were a leader.

And when you figured out Peter was marrying Mary Jane, you buried yourself in your work and grief. You caused mayhem, and battled other superheroes, like the Fantastic Four. You knocked out Sue and Reed, but when the Thing came along, you retreated.

Spider-Man noticed that you defeated Wasp, and he decided to confront you about what's going on.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" He says, dodging your attacks. "Just stay away from me, Parker!" You say, and you decrease in size and become the size of a gnat. You run into the floorboards but Peter knew you'd do that. He snagged you and you became a size of a butterfly. "What?" You say.

"I missed you, Y/N," says Peter, and you roll your eyes. "So, Peter? Your marrying Mary Jane now," you say, putting your hands on your hips. "I broke it off, realizing I love you more, Y/N. I never did love Mary Jane," says Peter, and you became normal size. You kiss him, and he pulls away. "Now, time to be good again, Y/N."

Peter Quill:

You gasp and your eyes fly open. "Hey, it's okay," says Peter, calming you down. Or trying to. "What happened?" You ask, sitting up. You realized your in the ship. "You got stabbed," Peter says.

You glance at your stomach, and look up again. You sigh, and feel that there are bandages on your stomach. "I'm sorry," I say. "For leaving. It was a stupid fight, and I took it dramatically. I'm really sorry." Peter took your hand, and you both sat in comforting silence.

You both end up laying together in your bed for the rest of the day.

Daredevil:

It's all about Elektra. All along, you knew, deep down.

But the feeling is now replaced with guilt. For leaving Matt. You felt terrible.

"Y/N," says a voice, and you turn, startled. But then you relax a little. It was Elektra. "What now, Elektra?" You ask, putting your hands on your hips. You were fed up with this. "Matt told me what happened," Elektra explains, and you glare. "Of course he did," you grumble, and Elektra ignored you. "He doesn't love me anymore, Y/N. And I do not either. So you made a mistake, and a big one at that. Please reconsider what you did, and go back to Matt." You shrug. "I'll think about it," you answer.

Two years later, you were fighting some ninjas from The Hand. You never noticed Daredevil, and he started to help you. When the ninjas were knocked out, you finally notice him. "Thanks for the help, I guess," you say, and you were about to leave when Daredevil stopped you. "Come back, Y/N," he says, and you turned towards him, and you put a hand on his cheek. "I don't know," you whisper. "I'm just always jealous."

"No your not," says Matt. "You're just worried, okay? Please come back,"

You nod. "Okay,"