Wanda Imagine for @Nefxrious

Hope you like it! I'm sorry it's really late.

Kaitlin's POV

I sigh as I drop my duffel bag on the floor of the living room. It's been a hard, long day. And I have a mission in a few days. At least I'll be with Wanda, so I won't be alone.

I love Wanda. I really do. She's my girlfriend and best friend. She supports me through anything, and I do too. Without her, my life would be dull. Very dull. She's an amazing person and she showed me parts of the world I haven't been to before.

Her brother, Pietro, is very nice too.

I couldn't ask for anything better.

Wanda enters, looking equally tired. "Hey, babe," she says, laying down on the couch. "Rough day?" I ask her, equally tired.

"Yes," she says. "And from the looks of it, you did too."

I smile, because I know she read my mind.

"Yeah, it's been a tough day," I say. "Also that mission is coming up. You ready for that?"

"Actually, I'm not going," she says. I look at her. "Oh?"

"Yeah. And neither are you," she says.

"Huh?" I ask. "I didn't cancel out..."

"Oh, I did for you," says Wanda.

"What? Why?" I ask, very confused. What's going on?

"Because of this, Kaitlin," she says, and she kneels down. My eyes grow wide, and happiness fills me up.

"Kaitlin, you've been my cheerleader, my friend, and my girlfriend. You've been there when everything seemed hopeless, and you made everything better. Kaitlin, you're my light. Will you marry me?"

I almost cry. Her words mean so much.

"Of course, Wanda!"

And we hug, and she kisses me.

Everything's wonderful.