You Make Up: FALCON, WOLVERINE, YOUNG!CHARLES AND YOUNG!ERIK

Falcon:

No way. Sam was here? You stare at him, surprise all over your face. "What the heck?" You mutter, watching him as he lands. You just finished a mission, and you were on a roof. Easy access for Sam. He stared at you, looking at every detail of your face. "You cut your hair," he says, and you nod. You cut your hair so it's shoulder length.

"What are you doing here, Sam?" You ask quietly, hugging yourself. You couldn't believe it still. You were standing there in awe. "My time for space is over. I realized that to solve our problems, we gotta talk about them. Not just leave each other alone," he explains, and you nod. "Right," you say, and he hugs you on that roof.

Wolverine:

"Goodbye, Y/N," says Captain America. "It's been nice having you as an Avenger." You nod. "Thanks for everything," you say, and you board the Quinjet, taking you to the mansion. It's time to be an X-Men again. It doesn't matter if Logan is there.

You eventually get there, and you hug Shadowcat, who's one of your friends. And Storm, and Physloke, and Dazzler. And Cyclops, and Peter, and Prof. X. And Logan. You just glance at the ground and turn away.

You spent the day with the girls, getting caught up.

"Logan's been a mess without you, you know," says Dazzler. You shake your head. "He almost killed me," you say, remembering that night. "I don't care."

The next day, you decided to talk to Logan. You get dressed, and knock on his bedroom door. When he opens it, he looks a little surprised.

"Hello, Logan," you say, and you open your arms. He seemed so sad when he hugged you, and you buried your head into the crook of his neck. You kiss him, and you pull away. "I missed you so much," you say, and he nods. "Me too, Y/N," he says.

Young!Charles:

"Hello, Charles," you say, and Wolverine glanced at you and Charles, as if saying, "something I should know?"

Charles just glares at you, and you try not to yell at him and cry. "Charles, this is important. You have no idea-"

"Y/N, we need to talk right now," says Charles, and you follow him into his messy study. "Charles, please, this isn't important right now. You decided to throw your life away. But Logan-"

"You and Erik, huh?" He asks, and you glare at him. "No!" You burst out. "I just wanted to talk to him! He's just a friend, Charles! Goodness, Charles, I shouldn't have come back! Wolverine should take care of everything!" You were crying after your little speech. Charles just watched you bury your face into your hands, crying silently. When you look up, Charles catches your lips with his.

"I'll stop using the serum, Y/N," he says. "But then I'm in a wheelchair, and I can't handle all the voices." You cup his face with your hands. "You can learn to control it, darling," you say, and kiss him again.

"Oi! Future at stake, here!" Says Logan, popping his head in.

Young!Erik:

"C'mon, baby, let's go," you say, and pick up your baby. You live in a house in the suburbs, and you were waiting. Not for him. But your your baby to show signs that she had powers. Her name was Jessica, and she was your light.

And you're going to have to explain why she grew up without a father. And why her father is never coming back. And who he is.

You set Madeline down in her little play pen, where she fell asleep. You sigh and take her back upstairs to her crib. When you come back down, you notice a picture. It was Erik and you, smiling softly. Those were good times. You sat at the table, and cried softly. It was him or Jessica. The choice was so hard.

But Erik made his choice, so you made yours.

"Why are you crying?"

You freeze. "Get out of here, Erik," you snap, and throw the picture frame at the wall. It shatters. Funny. That was like your life when Erik left.

You stand, giving Erik a death glare. "Please don't do this, Y/N," says Erik. "I just want to talk to you." A bolt of lighting flashed. You couldn't help it. "Where is the baby?" Asks Erik, and you didn't say anything. "Please, Erik," you say finally. "I can't. You left to who knows where. Left me alone with Jessica. And seriously, Erik-"

"You named her Jessica?" He asks, and you blink. "Yes," you say.
"I'm sorry, I really am. I just got arrested," he says, and you raise your eyebrows. "Let me guess-you escaped," you say, and your expression softened. "Yes, with the help of Charles," he says. "Okay...," you say. "So why come back now?"

"Because I just got out. He opened his trench coat and you notice a white uniform. "Come on," you say, leading him upstairs. "You can change."
"You don't have any of my clothes," says Erik, and you nod. "Yeah, I do," you say, and open a drawer.

He kisses you gently. "Thank you," he says. "What for? It's just clothes-" "No, for forgiving me." You shrug. "I didn't know you were in jail." He hugs you from behind and you stay that way for a long time.